The 3M Tegaderm Silicone Bordered Foam Dressing (10 / Box) is a bordered silicone dressing designed to stay in place for up to seven days.
Note: This product is non-returnable. Please check sizing before placing your order.
This silicone dressing features an innovative, multi-layer design that wicks moisture away from the wound surface and distributes and locks moisture on the back of the dressing, limiting backward migration and protecting periwound skin.
It is ideal for use with pressure ulcer and injury prevention programs as well as wound management.
3M Tegaderm Silicone Bordered Foam Dressing Features
- Moisture control layer helps maintain an optimal moisture balance by facilitating evaporation through the film backing.
- Superabsorbent layer further pulls moisture away and locks it in place to help minimize the backward migration that can cause periwound maceration.
- Fenestrated foam layer improves flexibility and moisture absorption to help minimize the disruption of healing tissue.
- Proprietary silicone adhesive keeps the dressing in place without damaging the wound area while allowing exudate to pass through.
- Offers significantly longer wear time than the leading competitive silicone foam dressing while being gentle to the skin.
- Highly conformable and features a thin, low-profile edge, helping minimize the rolling and lifting that can impact adhesion and wear time.
3M Tegaderm Silicone Bordered Foam Dressing Configurations
- #90640: 3" x 3" (8 cm x 8 cm).
- #90641: 4" x 4" (10 cm x 10 cm).
- #90642: 6" x 6" (15 cm x 15 cm).
- #90643: 2" x 2" (5 cm x 5 cm).