The 3M Tegaderm I.V. Securement Dressing for BD Nexiva (#9525HP / 100 per Box) is specifically sized and designed for securing and stabilizing the Becton Dickenson Nexiva Closed I.V. Catheter System, providing a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquid.
Note: This product is non-returnable. Please check sizing before placing your order.
3M Tegaderm I.V. Securement Dressing for BD Nexiva Features
- Minimizes catheter movement, reducing the need for reinsertion.
- Provides a waterproof barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria, and viruses.
- 7 day wear time reduces the need for dressing changes.
- Picture-frame delivery makes placement accurate and easy, minimizing potential to stick to gloves or to itself.
3M Tegaderm I.V. Securement Dressing for BD Nexiva Specifications
- Size: 2.5" x 2.75" (6.5 cm x 7 cm).
- Quantity: 100 dressings per box.
- Wear Time: 7 days.
3M Tegaderm I.V. Securement Dressing for BD Nexiva Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.