The 3M Tegaderm I.V. Advanced Securement Dressing is a breathable, sterile, transparent, and waterproof dressing which provides a barrier to external contaminants.
Note: This product is non-returnable. Please check sizing before placing your order.
It features advanced catheter securement, superior wear time, gentle removal, and excellent moisture management.
3M Tegaderm I.V. Advanced Securement Dressing Features
- Deep notch fits easily and conforms around hubs and lumens.
- Picture-frame delivery minimizes potential to stick to gloves or to itself and allows one-handed application.
- Securement tape strips enhance securement while promoting consistent application.
- Pre-printed documentation label for dressing changes.
- Designed to maintain securement by preventing edge lift, flexing with patient movement, and managing moisture.
- Provides up to 7 days of wear time for CVC's.
- Highly breathable transparent film is designed to release moisture quickly to provide better wear time and securement.
3M Tegaderm I.V. Advanced Securement Dressing Specifications
|Product Number||Size in Inches||Size in Centimeters||Quantity|
|#1683||2.5" x 2.75"||6.5 cm x 7 cm||100 / Box|
|#1685||3.5" x 4.5"||8.5 cm x 11.5 cm||50 / Box|
|#1688||4" x 4.75"||10 cm x 12 cm||50 / Box|
|#1689||4" x 6.125"||10 cm x 15.5 cm||25 / Box|
3M Tegaderm I.V. Advanced Securement Dressing Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.