The 3M Tegaderm Hydrocolloid Sacral Dressing (#90007 / 6 per Box) provides excellent patient comfort, dressing adherence, and wound management.
Note: This product is non-returnable. Please check sizing before placing your order.
The flexible, conformable, sacral dressing provides a non-tenting border in the gluteal cleft to seal against incontinence.
3M Tegaderm Hydrocolloid Sacral Dressing Features
- Hydrocolloid adhesive absorbs exudates without breaking down or leaving residue in the wound for easier dressing application.
- Water resistant film border adheres firmly.
- Dressing adhesive adheres to skin in the presence of moisture.
- Outer barrier film protects the wound and periwound skin from contaminants, body fluids, bacteria, and viruses.
- Proven up to 7 day wear time provides undisturbed moist wound environment which has been shown to enhance healing.
- Smooth outer surface helps reduce the risk of shear and friction.
- Adhesive dressings continue to adhere and protect the wound in the presence of incontinence.
- Long wear time means less dressing changes and potentially lower costs.
3M Tegaderm Hydrocolloid Sacral Dressing Specifications
- Dressing Size: 6.75" x 6.375" (17.1 cm x 16.1 cm).
- Quantity: 6 / Box.
3M Tegaderm Hydrocolloid Sacral Dressing Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.