The 3M Tegaderm HP Transparent Film I.V. Dressing provides a waterproof, sterile barrier from external contaminants including liquids, bacteria, and viruses.
Note: This product is non-returnable. Please check sizing before placing your order.
Tegaderm transparent dressings can be used to cover and protect catheter sites and wounds, to maintain a moist environment for wound healing, as a secondary dressing, as a protective cover over at-risk skin, to secure devices to the skin, and as a protective eye covering.
3M Tegaderm HP Transparent Film I.V. Dressing Features
- High adhesion keeps dressings in place under challenging conditions with seven day wear time.
- Transparent dressing allows for continuous visibility to the I.V. insertion site.
- In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact.
3M Tegaderm HP Transparent Film I.V. Dressing Configurations
- #9519HP: 2.375" x 2.375" (100/Box).
- #9534HP: 2.375" x 2.75" (100 / Box).
- #9536HP: 4" x 4.75" (50 / Box).
- #9543HP: 4.5" x 4.75" (12 / Box).
- #9545HP: 2.125" x 5.5" (50 / Box).
- #9546HP: 4" x 4.5" (50 / Box).
- #9548HP: 5.5" x 6.5" (10 / Box).
3M Tegaderm HP Transparent Film I.V. Dressing Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.