The 3M Tegaderm Diamond Pattern Film Dressing provides effective moisture management, firm hold, and gentle release for the protection and securement challenges posed by I.V. sites and minor wounds.
Note: This product is non-returnable. Please check sizing before placing your order.
3M Tegaderm Diamond Pattern Film Dressing Features
- Balances increased breathability with effective adhesion, so that it stays in place even in humid environments.
- When applied with firm pressure, unique adhesives permeate irregular surfaces of skin, increasing the total area of contact for improved adhesion.
- Low-profile, flexible film conforms to body contours to prevent stress on skin.
- Patterned adhesive channels moisture away from the skin to help reduce the risk of maceration.
- Releases gently upon removal to minimize skin irritation.
- Picture-frame design allows quick and accurate application without touching the adhesive.
- Protects against external contaminants, including those most commonly associated with catheter-related bloodstream infections.
3M Tegaderm Diamond Pattern Film Dressing Specifications
- #1679: 4" x 4.5" (10 cm x 11.5 cm).
- #1684: 2.375" x 2.75" (6 cm x 7 cm).
- #1686: 4" x 4.75" (10 cm x 12 cm).
- #1679: 50 / Box.
- #1684: 100 / Box.
- #1686: 50 / Box.
3M Tegaderm Diamond Pattern Film Dressing Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.