Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The 3M Steri-Strip Antimicrobial Skin Closure offers wound closure and support with a special adhesive containing Iodophor. It is ideal for use where additional antimicrobial activity is desired or for wound support following early suture or staple removal.
This Antimicrobial Skin Closure is used in emergency departments, operating rooms, clinics and physician's offices, and same day surgery centers.
3M Steri-Strip Antimicrobial Skin Closure Features
- Helps reduce infection risk - Iodophor adhesive provides broad spectrum activity against the most common pathogens causing SSIs.
- Non-invasive, sterile design helps improve cosmetic outcomes with less tissue trauma than sutures or staples.
- Stays in place with excellent long-term adhesion to ensure wounds stay closed while healing.
- Comfortable to wear.
- Made with hypoallergenic adhesive.
3M Steri-Strip Antimicrobial Skin Closure Specifications
- Color: Tan.
- Condition: Skin closure.
- Latex: Does not contain Latex.
3M Steri-Strip Antimicrobial Skin Closure Configurations
- #A1840: 0.125" x 3" (50 / Box).
- #A1841: 0.25" x 3" (50 / Box).
- #A1842: 0.25" x 1.5" (50 / Box).
- #A1846: 0.25" x 4" (50 / Box).
- #A1847: 0.5" x 4" (50 / Box).
- #A1848: 1" x 5" (25 / Box).