The 3M Steri-Drape Pouch with Ioban 2 Incise Film (5 / Box) is a full circumference surgical drape pouch that collects blood and body fluids to help reduce risk of surgical site contamination.
Note: This product is non-returnable. Please check sizing before placing your order.
3M Steri-Drape Pouch with Ioban 2 Incise Film Features
- Film adheres securely to the skin and the wound edge to provide a barrier to bacteria on the skin.
- 360 degree pouch provides optimal fluid collection to minimize contact with fluid and can help to reduce risk of contamination to the OR team.
- Fluids can be suctioned off easily for safe disposal.
- Facilitates cleanup and reduces OR turnaround time.
- Enhances OR safety by keeping fluids off the floor.
3M Steri-Drape Pouch with Ioban 2 Incise Film Sizes
#6658: 30" x 30" (76 cm x 76 cm).
- Antimicrobial Incise Area: 13" x 17" (33 cm x 43 cm).
- Includes: 360 degree fluid collection pouch.
#6659: 30" x 35" (76 cm x 89 cm).
- Antimicrobial Incise Area: 16" x 20" (42 cm x 52 cm).
- Includes: 360 degree fluid collection pouch and 2 exit ports.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.