Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The 3M Steri-Drape Orthopedic U-Drape is a plastic, split sheet with a U-shaped aperture cut in one end. This drape is used during surgical procedures to provide a sterile barrier to prevent fluid strikethrough and help reduce risk of contamination.
3M Steri-Drape Orthopedic U-Drape Features
- Reliable and secure adhesive.
- Polyethylene film is transparent and conformable for easy positioning and draping, helping save time.
- Matte finish reduces glare from drape surface during procedure.
3M Steri-Drape Orthopedic U-Drape Sizes
- #1015 (Sterile U-drape): 47" x 51" (120 m x 130 cm) [10 / Box].
- #1019 (Sterile Long U-drape): 47" x 70" (120 cm x 180 cm) [10 / Box].
- #1015NSD (Non-Sterile U-drape: 47" x 51" (120 m x 130 cm) [100 / Box].