The 3M Steri-Drape EENT Refractive Drape (#1022 / 20 per Box) is a surgical drape designed for use in all types of cataract, extraocular, intraocular, and refractive procedures.
Note: This product is non-returnable. Please check sizing before placing your order.
3M Steri-Drape EENT Refractive Drape Features
- Perforated, allowing one person to apply it to the upper and lower lids in two easy steps.
- Impervious polyethylene film creates a sterile surface around the surgical site.
- Reliable adhesive stays secure throughout the procedure.
- Matte finish helps reduce glare from drape surface during the procedure.
3M Steri-Drape EENT Refractive Drape Specifications
- Style: Refractive Drape.
- Size: 15" x 10" (40 cm x 27 cm).
- Quantity: 20 / Box.
- Lead Time: Usually Ships Next Business Day.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.