The 3M Steri-Drape Arterial Access Drape (#1192 / 12 per Box) is designed to fit the basic needs for venous access procedures in the Cath Lab, Cardiovascular Surgery, and other specialty areas. It can be used as a standalone drape, or in conjunction with other 3M surgical drapes.
Note: This product is non-returnable. Please check sizing before placing your order.
3M Steri-Drape Arterial Access Drape Features
- Absorbent prevention fabric helps reduce the risk of exposure to blood and body fluids for both patients and healthcare workers.
- Large, diamond shaped aperture makes landmarks easy to identify.
- Reliable 3M adhesive around the aperture ensures that drape migration does not occur during the procedure.
- Adhesive tabs enable easy attachment to CV drapes during peripheral artery harvesting.
- Sized to provide body coverage for pacemaker and Central/PICC line insertions.
- Low linting.
3M Steri-Drape Arterial Access Drape Specifications
- Size: 67" x 60" (170 cm x 152 cm).