Shop with confidence at MFI
The 3M Littmann Classic II Infant Stethoscope is a dependable, hard working clinical tool for physical assessment, monitoring, and diagnosis of the smallest patients.
Warranty: 3 Years.
- #2114 (Black): Usually Ships in 3-4 Business Days.
- #2114R (Red): Usually Ships in 3-4 Business Days.
- #2124 (Caribbean Blue): Usually Ships in 2-3 Weeks.
3M Littmann Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope Features
- Dual-sided chestpiece with small diaphragm is ideal for infant patients.
- Versatile chestpiece design provides high acoustic sensitivity with both a floating diaphragm and open ball.
- Nonchill rim and diaphragm provide patient comfort.
- Soft-sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort.
- Angled ear tubes align with ear canals.
3M Littmann Classic II Infant Stethoscope Specifications
- Binaural Construction: Single lumen.
- Chestpiece Technology: Double sided.
- Diaphragm Material: Epoxy / Fiberglass.
- Eartip Type: Soft sealing.
- Headset Material: Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum.
- Length: 28" (71 cm).
- Net Weight: 3.4 oz (95 g).
3M Littmann Classic II Infant Stethoscope Colors
- #2114: Black.
- #2114R: Red.
- #2124: Caribbean Blue.
3M Littmann Classic II Infant Stethoscope Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.