Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: Not AvailableWarranty: Not Available
- Single dose applicator
- Supplies an effective antimicrobial kill and long lasting antimicrobial persistence in a single, painted coat
- Intended to be left on the skin and will gradually wear away
- Active Ingredients: Iodine Povacrylex (0.7% available iodine) and Isopropyl Alcohol (74% w/w)
Ships from MFI MedicalShips from MFI Medical
- Phone: (800) 228-3957
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The 3M DuraPrep Surgical Solution is a single dose applicator that supplies an effective antimicrobial kill and long lasting antimicrobial persistence in a single, painted coat, along with significantly greater drape adhesion.
The DuraPrep Solution keeps resident bacterial counts low for at least 48 hours after blood and saline challenge, and at least 12 hours against transient bacteria.
DuraPrep film is intended to be left on the skin and will gradually wear away. If desired, prep can be removed with 3M Remover Lotion (#8610 - 15 mL / #8611 - 118 mL).
3M DuraPrep Surgical Solution Features
- Active Ingredients: Iodine Povacrylex (0.7% available iodine) and Isopropyl Alcohol (74% w/w).
- Dries as a primer to a water-insoluble film that immobilizes bacteria not killed, reducing the risk of microbial migration to the surgical incision, even when an incise drape isn't used.
- Scientifically formulated to protect the prep from removal during surgery, whether from saline irrigation, dabbing with sponges or gauze, or contact with bodily fluids.
- Clinically proven and cost effective skin prepping solution meets AORN and CDC guidelines for the reduction of surgical site infections.
- The only surgical patient prep that is NDA approved by the FDA to be applied in a single painted coat with no scrubbing.
- Latex free.
3M DuraPrep Surgical Solution Sizes
|#8635||0.2 fl. oz. (6 mL)||50 per Case||80 sq. in. (8" x 10") - Ideal for mid-size procedures, such as biopsies, foot and hand, angiography, and head and neck|
|#8630||0.9 fl. oz. (26 mL)||20 per Case||450 sq. in. (15" x 30") - Ideal for large procedures, such as Thoracic and CV, spine, total hip and knee, C-section, and major abdominal|