Shop with confidence at MFIReturn Policy
The 3M Bair Paws OR Patient Warming Gown with Booties is used with the Bair Paws Model 875 Warming Unit to provide warmth and comfort to patients. It includes a pair of booties to enhance patient comfort.
Note: This product is non-returnable. Please check sizing before placing your order.
- #83101 (Small): Usually Ships in 3-4 Business Days.
- #83001 (Standard): Usually Ships in 2-3 Weeks.
- #83201 (Extra Large): Usually Ships in 2-3 Weeks.
This staff-friendly, patient satisfying single use gown offers both patient gowning and clinical and comfort warming in one easy step. Pre-warming not only comforts and relaxes patients, but also prevents hypothermia due to the induction of anesthesia.
3M Bair Paws OR Patient Warming Gown with Booties Features
- Refastenable strips provide quick access to the arms and chest.
- Side ties ensure full, secure coverage, even in the back.
- Includes one hose port for comfort warming and one hose port for clinical warming.
- Soft materials facilitate greater patient comfort.
- Patient-adjustable warming.
- Full coverage, wrap-around design.
3M Bair Paws OR Patient Warming Gown with Booties Sizes
- #83101: Small: 44" Long; 55" Sweep (20 / Case).
- #83001: Standard: 51" Long; 64" Sweep (30 / Case).
- #83201: Extra Large: 51" Long; 122" Sweep (20 / Case).
3M Bair Paws OR Patient Warming Gown with Booties Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.