- Operating Temperature: User adjustable from ambient to 43 °C
- Allows patients to adjust the temperature of the air flowing through the gown to a level that feels right for them
- Designed to be used for pre-op, in the OR, and/or in the PACU
- Convenient, built-in hose storage
- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 90 Days
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The 3M Bair Paws Model 875 Warming Unit offers patient-adjustable warming, allowing patients to adjust the temperature of the air flowing through the gown to a level that feels right for them. The Bair Paws System provides clinicians access to comfort and clinical forced-air warming throughout the perioperative process.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
With a single Bair Paws gown, patients may be clinically pre-warmed before surgery or receive comfort warming as they await a procedure.
The goal of all perioperative warming is the preservation of core temperature during anesthesia and surgery.
When to use the Bair Paws System:
- Pre-Op: Pre-warming patients prior to surgery can reduce core temperature drop during procedures up to one hour in duration by "banking" heat, or increasing the body's total heat content.
- OR: When patient arrive in the OR wearing the Bair Paws gown, the surgical team has immediate access to a convenient, ready-to-use warming option.
- PACU: In post-op settings, the Bair Paws system can offer either clinical or comfort warming.
3M Bair Paws Model 875 Warming Unit Features
- Simple to use.
- Easily mounted to the wall, bedrail, IV pole, or flat surface.
- Convenient, built-in hose storage.
3M Bair Paws Model 875 Warming Unit Specifications
- Filter: Dust.
- Weight: 7 lb (3.2 kg).
- Dimensions: 13" (H) x 7.7" (W) x 4" (D) (33 cm x 19.6 cm x 10.2 cm).
- Device Rating: 110 - 120 V, 50/60 Hz, 4.6 A.
- Operating Temperature: User adjustable from ambient to 43 °C.
3M Bair Paws Model 875 Warming Unit Literature
They had this in the hospital and it was Amazing so I bought one for home
And am so glad I did it’s making my recovery so much faster, highly recommend, specially for people with raynauds 😊
Compact bair hugger unit, make sure it is the correct size for what you need!
Small and compact for use in Ophthalmic Surgery Center