Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: Not AvailableWarranty: Not AvailableWarranty: Not Available
- Can be used for clinical or comfort warming of the upper body, torso, or lower body
- Warming tools built right into the gown, including head drape, tie strips, and a patient adhesive strip
Ships from MFI MedicalShips from MFI MedicalShips from MFI Medical
- Phone: (800) 228-3957
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The 3M Bair Paws Flex Patient Warming Gown Kit includes patient warming gown, bonnet, booties, personal belongings bag, and shoe bag. It is used with the Bair Paws Model 875 Warming Unit to provide warmth and comfort to patients.
This Patient Warming Gown is a single use warming garment that can be used in multiple positions, including upper body, lower body, and pre-operative full body. Pre-warming not only comforts and relaxes patients, but also prevents hypothermia due to the induction of anesthesia.
3M Bair Paws Flex Patient Warming Gown Kit Features
- Two inserts allow for greater warming flexibility. Can be used for clinical or comfort warming of the upper body, torso, or lower body.
- Warming tools built right into the gown, including head drape, tie strips, and a patient adhesive strip.
- Upper warming insert includes all the features of a Bair Hugger upper body blanket.
- Separate upper and lower inserts allow you to activate warming only where you want it.
- Can improve patient satisfaction by keeping patients warm, comfortable, and covered.
- Can accommodate adolescent and petite surgical patients.
3M Bair Paws Flex Patient Warming Gown Kit Sizes
- #84103: Small: 44" Long; 55" Sweep (20 / Case).
- #84003: Standard: 51" Long; 64" Sweep (30 / Case).
- #84203: Extra Large: 51" Long; 122" Sweep (20 / Case).