Shop with confidence at MFIReturn Policy
The 3M Bair Paws Flex Patient Warming Gown Kit includes patient warming gown, bonnet, booties, personal belongings bag, and shoe bag. It is used with the Bair Paws Model 875 Warming Unit to provide warmth and comfort to patients.
Note: This product is non-returnable. Please check sizing before placing your order.
- #84103 (Small): Usually Ships in 2-3 Weeks.
- #84003 (Standard): Usually Ships Next Business Day.
- #84203 (Extra Large): Usually Ships Next Business Day.
This Patient Warming Gown is a single use warming garment that can be used in multiple positions, including upper body, lower body, and pre-operative full body. Pre-warming not only comforts and relaxes patients, but also prevents hypothermia due to the induction of anesthesia.
3M Bair Paws Flex Patient Warming Gown Kit Features
- Two inserts allow for greater warming flexibility. Can be used for clinical or comfort warming of the upper body, torso, or lower body.
- Warming tools built right into the gown, including head drape, tie strips, and a patient adhesive strip.
- Upper warming insert includes all the features of a Bair Hugger upper body blanket.
- Separate upper and lower inserts allow you to activate warming only where you want it.
- Can improve patient satisfaction by keeping patients warm, comfortable, and covered.
- Can accommodate adolescent and petite surgical patients.
3M Bair Paws Flex Patient Warming Gown Kit Sizes
- #84103: Small: 44" Long; 55" Sweep (20 / Case).
- #84003: Standard: 51" Long; 64" Sweep (30 / Case).
- #84203: Extra Large: 51" Long; 122" Sweep (20 / Case).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.