Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Ritter 391 ENT Exam Chair includes operating foot control and a new upholstered top. It is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Upholstery Color: New upholstery top is available in Pebble Grey. If you would like to customize your color, please contact MFI Medical. Additional cost may apply.
Ritter by Midmark is a dependable and reliable name in the industry. The model 391 Otolaryngology Chair was designed specifically with the Otolaryngologist in mind. The unique thin back section allows the caregiver to get extra close to the patient. 360° rotation and an adjustable headrest give you complete access to your patient. The chair is easily adjustable to position each patient precisely and effortlessly.
Easy to reach controls are located on both sides of the chair. Adjustable memory positions allow the caregiver to position the chair to their favorite position with one touch of a button. Its design allows you to automatically power the chair to your favorite position. Only one touch is needed to return the chair to a seated position. The armrests are also adjustable, moving up and out of the way of the patient, which reduces the risk of patient and caregiver injury, making it easier for the patient to get in and out of the chair.
Ritter 391 ENT Exam Chair Features
- One adjustable memory position.
- Dual controls for left- or right-hand versatility.
- Full-function foot control.
- Flat table positioning.
- Swing-out armrests for easy accessibility.
- 360° rotating base.
Ritter 391 ENT Exam Chair Specifications
- Patient Weight Capacity: 325 lb (147.4 kg) maximum.
- Chair Height (from top of standard headrest to floor):
- Minimum: 49" (124.5 cm).
- Maximum: 62.5" (158.8 cm).
- Seat Height (from lowest upright seated position):
- Minimum: 21.5" (54.6 cm).
- Maximum: 35" (88.9 cm).
- Base: 34" (L) x 23.5" (W) x 0.38" (H) (86.4 cm x 59.7 cm x 1 cm).
- Flat Chair: 70" (L) x 25" (W) (177.8 cm x 63.5 cm) from top of headrest to edge of the footrest.
- Electrical: 115 VAC, 8 Amps, 60 Hz.
- Safety Standards: UL 60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1 - M90.