Shop with confidence at MFI
The Edan SE-1200 Express Basic 12-Channel ECG (#SE-1200EB) includes:
- ECG Cable [(4 mm, banana connector, AHA) (#01.57.107048)].
- (100) Bio ProTech Resting Tab Electrodes (#PT-2334).
- (10) Unomedical 10-Lead Universal Clips (#0334).
- Recording Paper [(Z-fold, 210 mm * 295 mm * 100 P) (#SE-12P)].
- Power Cord [(USA standard) (#01.13.036106)].
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery [(2200 mAH) (#21.21.064149)].
- Fixed Bar for Battery [(necessary accessory for 2200 mAH battery) (#11.51.32501)].
- (2) Fuses [(1 A) (#11.21.64073)].
- User Manual.
- Quick Reference Card.
- User Guide for Interpretation.
Warranty: Factory 2 Years - Free from Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The SE-1200 Express Basic features excellent cost performance with its built-in high-resolution thermal printer. You can record 12 ECG traces on A4 size and US Letter-size paper.
Edan SE-1200 Express Basic 12-Channel ECG Features
- 8.4" LCD screen for optimal viewing.
- Alphanumeric keyboard.
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium battery, AC/DC supply.
- One touch operation with age and gender shortcuts.
- Support barcode scanner to simplify workflow (optional).
Accurate Clinical Performances:
- Enhanced weak signal detection with the most advanced A/D converter technology.
- Anti-noise technology with comprehensive filters and the high CMRR over 115 dB.
- 120s real-time ECG waveforms freezing and review to assist your diagnosis.
- Automatic measurements and interpretation tested by CSE/AHA/MIT database and advanced SEMIP algorithm.
- Extended printing once arrhythmia is detected to further rhythm analysis.
- Integrated advanced ECG analysis (Vector ECG).
Flexible Printing Solutions:
- Built-in high resolution thermal recorder to print on normal thermal paper and A4 size fax paper.
- External USB printer support.
- 100 ECGs internal memory which can be enlarged by USB flash disk.
- Smart ECG Viewer software for data management on PC (optional).
- Standard ECG Formats: PDF, SCP, FDA-XML, and DICOM data export.
- Bi-directional data communication with SE-1515 Data Management System.
- DATA transmitting to PC via LAN/WIFI (optional).
Edan SE-1200 Express Basic 12-Channel ECG Specifications
- Input Circuit: Defibrillation protection.
- Standard 12 leads.
- A/D Resolution: 24 bits.
- Time Constant: ‰¥ to 3.2 s.
- Frequency Response: 0.05 ~ 150 Hz (-3 dB).
- Sensitivity: 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 10/5, AGC (mm/mV).
- Input Impedance: ‰¥ to 50 MÎ© (10 Hz).
- Input Circuit Current: ‰¤ 0.01 µA.
- Input Voltage Range: < ± 5 mVpp.
- Calibration Voltage: 1 mV ± 2%.
- DC Offset Voltage: ± 600 mV.
- Noise: ‰¤ 12.5 µVp-p.
- AC Filter: On/Off.
- DFT Filter: 0.05 Hz / 0.15 Hz / 0.25 Hz / 0.32 Hz / 0.5 Hz / 0.67 Hz.
- EMG Filter: 25 Hz / 35 Hz / 45 Hz / OFF.
- LOWPASS Filter: 150 Hz / 100 Hz / 75 Hz.
- CMRR: ‰¥ 115 dB.
- Working Mode: Auto/Manual/Rhythm/R-R/Off.
- Rhythm: Single channel or 3 channels (selectable).
- Power Supply: 110 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz (AC).
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery (for 300 copies ECG printing).
- Record Paper: Roll and Z-fold.
- Record Width: 216 mm, 210 mm.
- Record Speed: 5 mm/s, 6.25 mm/s, 10 mm/s, 12.5 mm/s, 25 mm/s, 50 mm/s (± 3%).
- Dimensions: 16.5" x 13" x 4.1" (420 mm x 300 mm x 105 mm).
- Weight: 11 lbs (5 kg).
- Display: 800 x 600 dots multicolor LCD screen.
- Communication Interface: Ethernet/RS232/USB.
Edan SE-1200 Express Basic 12-Channel ECG Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.