Shop with confidence at MFI
The Wallach UltraFreeze Liquid Nitrogen Cryosurgical Sprayer (#900076) includes five spray apertures.
Warranty: 3 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship (5 Year Shelf Life).
The UltraFreeze Liquid Nitrogen Sprayer combines a cost-effective cryosurgical system with Wallach's proven reliability.
The compact, lightweight UltraFreeze is an easy-to-use, portable cryosurgical system ideal for most office skin procedures. The newly designed ergonomic handle offers comfort and control. Completely self-contained, the system delivers controlled spray. UltraFreeze is supplied with an assortment of easily attached luer lock closed tip or open apertures.
*Liquid evaporation time once in sprayer: eight (8) hours.
Wallach UltraFreeze Liquid Nitrogen Sprayer Features
- Size: 0.5 Liters.
- Ergonomically designed comfort handle.
- New smooth flow spray technology.
- Enhanced performance.
- New spray apertures offer precision accuracy of liquid nitrogen spray for better control.
- Uniform pattern on skin.
Wallach UltraFreeze Liquid Nitrogen Sprayer Accessories
The following accessories are compatible with the UltraFreeze Liquid Nitrogen Sprayer:
- #900108: Accu-Shield Cone Spray Plate.
- #900109-2: UltraFreeze Dewar - 10 Liters.
- #900109-3: UltraFreeze Dewar - 20 Liters.
- #900111-1: Dewar Manual Discharge Device - For 10 Liter Dewar.
- #900111-3: Dewar Manual Discharge Device - For 10 or 20 Liter Dewar.
- #900112: UltraFreeze Stand.
Wallach UltraFreeze Liquid Nitrogen Sprayer Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.