Warranty: 1 Year.
The SLH Binocular Loupes come with various magnification and field of view specification options:
- 2.5x Magnification is the most popular model. It offers the widest field of view and longest depth of focus.
- 3.0x is designed for dentists who need more magnification, giving you a good field of view and depth of focus.
- 3.5x is the highest magnification available in Galilean Loupes, being suitable for specialist work within a smaller depth of view by giving you the ability to perform most dental procedures, such as cosmetic, crown and bridge, etc.
Zumax SLH Binocular Loupes Features:
- Multi-coated, high grade glass lenses produce crisp, clear image.
- With the very large field of view, the depth of focus is deep and the object can be seen stereoscopically with actual distance feeling.
- Fatigue is minimized after prolonged use.
- Smart design, convenient for mobile diagnosis.
- Vertical Distance: 6 mm up and down displacement.
- Adjustable Viewing Angle: 0 to ~40°.
- Adjustable Pupil Distance: 1.6 - 3.1" (45 - 80 mm).
Zumax SLH Binocular Loupes Configurations:
|Order Code||Magnification||Working Distance||Field of View||Weight without Frame|
|SLH2534||2.5x||340 mm||80 mm||71.0 g|
|SLH2542||2.5x||420 mm||100 mm||71.0 g|
|SLH2546||2.5x||460 mm||110 mm||71.0 g|
|SLH2550||2.5x||500 mm||120 mm||71.0 g|
|SLh1034||3.0x||340 mm||70 mm||71.5 g|
|SLh1042||3.0x||420 mm||84 mm||71.5 g|
|SLh1046||3.0x||460 mm||92 mm||71.5 g|
|SLh1050||3.0x||500 mm||100 mm||71.5 g|
|SLh1534||3.5x||340 mm||60 mm||72.0 g|
|SLh1542||3.5x||420 mm||72 mm||72.0 g|
|SLh1546||3.5x||460 mm||78 mm||72.0 g|
|SLh1550||3.5x||500 mm||84 mm||72.0 g|
Zumax SLH Binocular Loupes Literature:
Zumax SL Series Binocular Loupes Brochure
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.