Warranty: 1 Year.
The SLE Binocular Loupes come with various magnification and field of view specification options:
- 2.5x Magnification is the most popular model. It offers the widest field of view and longest depth of focus.
- 3.0x is designed for dentists who need more magnification, giving you a good field of view and depth of focus.
- 3.5x is the highest magnification available in Galilean Loupes, being suitable for specialist work within a smaller depth of view by giving you the ability to perform most dental procedures, such as cosmetic, crown and bridge, etc.
Zumax SLE Binocular Loupes Features:
- Multi-coated, high grade glass lenses produce crisp, clear image.
- With the very large field of view, the depth of focus is deep and the object can be seen stereoscopically with actual distance feeling.
- Fatigue is minimized after prolonged use.
- Smart design, convenient for mobile diagnosis.
- Vertical Distance: 6 mm up and down displacement.
- Adjustable Viewing Angle: 0 to ~40°.
- Adjustable Pupil Distance: 1.6 - 3.1" (45 - 80 mm).
- Frame Material: Nickel Alloy (Gold Titainium and Bronze Titanium are also available*).
Zumax SLE Binocular Loupes Configurations:
|Order Code||Magnification||Working Distance||Field of View||Weight without Frame|
|SLE2534||2.5x||340 mm||80 mm||71.0 g|
|SLE2542||2.5x||420 mm||100 mm||71.0 g|
|SLE2546||2.5x||460 mm||110 mm||71.0 g|
|SLE2550||2.5x||500 mm||120 mm||71.0 g|
|SLE3034||3.0x||340 mm||70 mm||71.5 g|
|SLE3042||3.0x||420 mm||84 mm||71.5 g|
|SLE3046||3.0x||460 mm||92 mm||71.5 g|
|SLE3050||3.0x||500 mm||100 mm||71.5 g|
|SLE3534||3.5x||340 mm||60 mm||72.0 g|
|SLE3542||3.5x||420 mm||72 mm||72.0 g|
|SLE3546||3.5x||460 mm||78 mm||72.0 g|
|SLE3550||3.5x||500 mm||84 mm||72.0 g|
HL8000 Headlight: Option to include the headlight with your loupes purchase. Includes a new battery.
*If you would like a different frame material, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process.
Zumax SLE Binocular Loupes Literature:
Zumax SL Series Binocular Loupes Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.