Warranty: 2 Years.
The OMS2350 LED ENT Microscope comes standard with a 0 - 180° Inclinable Binocular Head with PD Adjusting Device, 250 mm Final Objective Lens, and 12.5x Widefield Eyepieces.
Zumax OMS2350 LED ENT Microscope Features:
0 - 180° Inclinable Binocular: Features widest articulation range of any binocular for operator comfort.
- PD Adjusting Device: Pupillary Distance adjusting device uses a fine focus mechanism to adjust the eyepieces.
- Widefield Eyepieces: Screwed in to the tube and have integrated eyecups with stepless adjustment. The eyepieces are excellently suited for surgeons who wish to work with their eyeglasses on (10x, 16x, and 20x also available*).
- Focusing Objective Lens: Easy operation. A variety of working distances are available (200, 300, 350, and 400 mm also available*).
- Integrated LED Illumination: 20 W LED coaxial illuminator provides pure white color light similar to sun light to show real color. It not only avoids the trouble of changing bulbs, but also saves your cost for the spare bulbs and electric charge.
- Full HD Camera (optional): The Integrated HD Video Camera System provides the still video and image to your patients and staffs. The microscope system can be easily moved. Integrated into the scope head via HDMI.
6-Step Manual Magnification Changer: 6 click stop positions.
- Magnification (Field-of-View Diameter): 2.8x (78.3 mm), 4.2x (52.1 mm), 6.9x (32.0 mm), 10.4x (21.2 mm), 17.0x (13.0 mm), and 25.6x (8.7 mm).
- Rotatable Handgrip: Can be adjusted to user's preferred position and enables the user to easily place the OMS in the desired position.
- Fine Focusing: Adjust the focus to your personal needs, without moving the microscope.
- Brightness Control Knob: Allows you to easily adjust the light intensity for any clinical situation.
Yellow and Green Integrated Filter:
- Yellow Filter: Prevents premature curing of composite.
- Green Filter: Improves detail visibility with a strong blood supply.
German Optical Glass Inside: The lenses inside the microscope are made by Schott Optical Glass imported from Germany. All lenses are multi-coated and anti-reflective, combining with infinity corrected optical system and brilliant aprochromatic optics, which offers superb optical performance, including:
- High resolution.
- Real 3-dimensional precise image reproduction.
- Large depth of field.
- Wide field of view.
- Good contrast.
- Apochromatic Optics design could correct the chromatic aberration of 3 types of colored light effectively. It ensures the reduction and saturation of image color and improves the resolution, contrast, and view depth of image.
Counter-Balanced Pantographic Arms: With hanging counter-balanced pantographic arms design and tension control adjustable connection arms, the optical head can be easily maneuvered at any position and stopped where you wanted in its working range. All maneuvers can be done by one hand with a little force.
- A special switch is fitted into the arm. The lamp will keep "on" when the optical head moves in the normal working ranged and the lamp will turn off automatically while the optical head moves out of the normal working range.
- Balancing System: This coupling offers ultra-light, ultra-smooth, and perfect balance during positioning of the microscope or adding several accessories such as camcorder and digital camera.
*If you would like different magnification eyepieces and/or objective lens, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process.
Zumax OMS2350 LED ENT Microscope Specifications:
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 90.
- Color Temperature: 4500 K (for more natural-looking light that is more comfortable for the eyes).
- Illumination Field: 82 mm (more area is illuminated than before).
- Floor Stand = 125 kg.
- Ceiling Mount = 95 kg.
- Wall Mount = 80 kg.
Zumax OMS2350 LED ENT Microscope Configurations:
- 220-0040-ENT: Floor Stand - 650 mm Second Arm - Standard.
- 220-0340-ENT: Floor Stand - 650 mm Second Arm - With Full HD Camera.
- 221-0040-ENT: Floor Stand - 650 mm Second Arm - With Balance Arm.
- 221-0340-ENT: Floor Stand - 650 mm Second Arm - With Full HD Camera and Balance Arm.
- 220-0047-ENT: Ceiling Mount - 950 mm Second Arm - Standard.
- 220-0347-ENT: Ceiling Mount - 950 mm Second Arm - With Full HD Camera.
- 221-0047-ENT: Ceiling Mount - 950 mm Second Arm - With Balance Arm.
- 221-0347-ENT: Ceiling Mount - 950 mm Second Arm - With Full HD Camera and Balance Arm.
- 220-0046-ENT: Wall Mount - 950 mm Second Arm - Standard.
- 220-0346-ENT: Wall Mount - 950 mm Second Arm - With Full HD Camera.
- 221-0046-ENT: Wall Mount - 950 mm Second Arm - With Balance Arm.
- 221-0346-ENT: Wall Mount - 950 mm Second Arm - With Full HD Camera and Balance Arm.
Zumax OMS2350 LED ENT Microscope Media & Literature:
Zumax OMS2350 LED Surgery Microscope Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.