The Zumax HL8300 Headlight adapts to any Zumax Binocular Loupes. Featuring a smart design convenient for mobile diagnosis, the headlight can be used while it is charging. The headlight has a low-battery indicator light.
Enjoy the flexibility of operating the headlight using the rechargeable lithium battery; can be used without the direct power source. It is one of the most comfortable lightweight headlights and is suitable for all kinds of surgery.
The HL8300 has the lightest weight and is the most compact 3 W LED unit. This light supplies bright, white, shadow-free light allowing the doctor to see tissue characteristics without distortion.
Zumax HL8300 Headlight Features:
- Homogenous illumination of the whole field of view.
- Adapts to any binocular loupes from Zumax, Gallilei, Zeiss, Orascophic TTL, Orascophic Flip Up, Grendel Meier, and Heine.
- Yellow filter reduces blue light, prevents premature curing of composite.
Zumax HL8300 Headlight Specifications:
- Optical Specifications: Illumination in 200 mm Working Distance: = 30000 lux.
- Fluctuation Distance: 12.5 mm.
- Direction of Illumination: Vertical ± 45° adjustable.
- Net Weight: Head Lamp: 23 g (excluding headband).
- Color Temperature: 5500 Kelvin.
- Battery: 3.6 V lithium battery (rechargeable).
- Battery Run-Time: > 7 hours.
- Input Voltage: 110 VAC / 220 VAC.
- Maximum Power Input: 10 W.
- Electrical Safety Standard: IEC60601.1 Class II equipment.
- Illumination Source: Extremely bright light, 3 W LED.
- Source Life: 20000 continuous hours.
Zumax HL8300 Headlight Options:
- HL8300: Standard.
- HL8300-H: With Simple Headband.
Zumax HL8300 Headlight Literature:
Zumax Medical Headlights/Binocular Loupes Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.