Zoll OneStep CPR Resuscitation Defibrillator Electrodes are designed to help improve CPR quality, and record chest compressions data, while providing defibrillation speed and electrode readiness. Zoll CPR Electrodes enable Real CPR Help with visual and verbal cues to help with the rate and depth of compressions, and See-Thru technology which produces a visual of organized electrical activity.
There are no connectors needed to use OneStep electrodes, they are code-ready and pre-connected to the defibrillator and do not need to be disconnected to test. OneStep CPR Electrodes come in an easy-to-open speed pack, and feature integrated electrodes in anterior defibrillator which eliminates the need for a separate ECG cable. Keeping track of electrode expiration is easy with the OneStep CPR Electrodes, alerts will let you know with expiration approaches. Two formats are available for these CPR Electrodes, anterior/anterior placement, and anterior/posterior placement.
Zoll OneStep CPR Resuscitation Defibrillator Electrode Specifications:
- Gel Type: Solid.
- Age and Weight: Adult.
- Conductor Type: Tin.
- Pacing Time (hours): 8.
- Pre-connect: Yes.
- Lead Wire Length: 28/46”.
- Connection Type: OneStep.
- Shelf Life: 24 months.
- Sterility: Non-sterile.
- Compatibility: Zoll M, R, and X Series Defibrillators.
Zoll OneStep CPR Resuscitation Defibrillator Electrode Packs:
Zoll OneStep CPR Resuscitation Defibrillator Electrode Literature:
Zoll OneStep Electrodes Data Sheet
Zoll Complete Electrode Product Guide
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.