The Zoll Fully Automatic AED Plus with PlusTrac Professional comes with an AED cover, carrying case, CPR-D Padz Electrode (#8900-0800-01), ten 123 lithium-ion batteries (#8000-0807-01), and a rescue accessory package.
Warranty: 5 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The Zoll Fully Automatic AED Plus features a back-lit display screen that provides both audio and text prompts to the rescuer as well as the elapsed time and shocks delivered, which provide a clear picture of information for EMS personnel.
In contrast to the Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator (semi-automatic), the Fully Automatic AED Plus will automatically deliver a shock after it detects a heart rhythm, and there is no need for the rescuer to push a shock button.
The PlusTrac Professional Program is a Management Program for the AED Plus. It allows user to make changes to the AED Program, keep track of and record maintenance, and will run compliance reports that help manage the AED and personnel. This program tracks and reports on all vital components of the Zoll AED Plus and sends email alerts to ensure FDA compliance and routine battery and electrode replacement maintenance. It features interactive reporting and a notification system that provides the real-time status of all your AEDs. PlusTrac Professional is a web-based system that can be accessed via internet connection and a web browser. Live customer support is available for the designing, implementation, and maintenance of the PlusTrac Professional Program. This program is also available in packages with the Zoll Semiautomatic AED Plus (#8000-004004-01 and #8000-004003-01).
The Real CPR Help Technology that comes with the CPR-D Padz, includes a hand-placement locator, an accelerometer, electronics, and processing algorithm that work together to measure vertical displacement in space as each compression occurs. Zoll Fully Automatic AED Plus is also compatible with Zoll CPR Stat-Padz, Stat-Padz II, and Pedi-Padz II (all sold separately) for various ages and rescue settings.
The Zoll AED Plus Series defibrillators are the only defibrillators on the market that give feedback on both depth and rate of compressions as recommended by the AHA, and the only defibrillators sold with electrodes and batteries that have a 5-year shelf life. The Zoll AED Plus provides feedback to "PUSH HARDER" and "CONTINUE CPR" if the required depth of 2 - 2.4" and the rate of 100 compressions per minute are not met. It also administers self checks weekly, and will indicate readiness with a green check mark near the unit's handle so you can be certain of its ability to rescue.
The cost of maintaining these AEDs is kept low by the long shelf life of Zoll's electrodes and batteries. The batteries are standard lithium 123 batteries that may be purchased at a local hardware store or online. There is no need to special order batteries for this machine; buy them when needed without having to special order.
To ensure you get the most out of owning this Zoll AED, a representative of Zoll will visit your site upon delivery and walk you through all of its components, its use, and long term care.
Zoll Fully Automatic AED Plus with PlusTrac Professional Features:
- Lid of AED Plus doubles as "passive airway support" to maintain victim's open airway.
- Automatic self-test checks.
- Bright LCD Display.
- Real CPR Help Audio and text rescue prompts.
- PlusTrac Allows for both data and personnel management.
- PlusTrac emails AED maintenance alerts.
- Compatibility with variety of Zoll electrodes.
- Battery Capacity: 5 years (225 shocks) or 13 hours continuous monitoring.
- Patient Safety: Patient connections are electrically isolated.
- Weight: 6.7 lbs (3.1 kg).
Data Recording and Storage:
- With Audio Installed: 50 minutes ECG and CPR data.
- With Audio Installed and Enabled: 20 minutes audio, ECG, and CPR data.
- With Audio Uninstalled and Disabled: 7 hours ECG and CPR data.
- Real CPR Help Technology that analyzes chest compressions.
- Attached rescue essentials kit.
- Five year shelf life.
- One-size-fits-all design.
- Simplified placement.
- Anatomical placement illustrations and CPR hand positioning landmark.
- Rescue essentials pack attached.
- Conductive Gel: Polymer Hydrogel.
- Cable length: 48".
Zoll Fully Automatic AED Plus with PlusTrac Professional Packages:
- #8000-004010-01: 1 Year of PlusTrac.
- #8000-004011-01: 5 Years of PlusTrac.
Zoll Fully Automatic AED Plus with PlusTrac Professional Media and Literature:
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.