The Zimmer ATS 3000 Automatic Tourniquet System is in excellent condition, and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 90 Days Parts & Labor.
The Zimmer A.T.S. 3000 Automatic Tourniquet System is a dual-port, dual-cuff medical tourniquet system with microprocessor controls and dedicated ports for supplying and measuring pressure independently. With the innovative limb occlusion pressure (LOP) feature, the Zimmer A.T.S. 3000 Tourniquet combines the latest in advanced surgical tourniquet technology with the well-established Zimmer tradition of safety, reliability, and convenience.
Zimmer ATS 3000 Automatic Tourniquet System Features:
- Self Check Calibration: Automatically checks the accuracy of the machine calibration each time the unit is powered on, saving time.
- Cuff Alert: Alerts user of cuff status when attempt is made to set the machine to stand-by.
- Cuff Lockout: Feature prompts the user to confirm the deflation command during bilateral or IVRA procedure to reduce complications due to sudden cuff deflation.
- Four-Hour Battery Backup: Maintains pressure if AC power is temporarily lost.
- Color-Coded Cuffs: From 8-42", accommodate virtually all patients and limbs.
- Carrying Handle: Makes the system easy to transport, and includes pull-out hangers for storage of cuffs and hoses. The lightweight, portable unit can be mounted on an IV pole or placed on a table.
Limb Occlusion Pressure Technology: The Zimmer A.T.S. 3000 is a leader in the medical tourniquet industry in offering LOP technology that senses, calculates, and reports the cuff pressure necessary to achieve complete blood occlusion in the operative limb. The LOP sensor is applied to the index finger or second toe of the patient's operative limb prior to surgical prep, and provides a recommended tourniquet pressure (RTP) setting in approximately 30 seconds. The physician will have the option of accepting or rejecting the RTP provided by the tourniquet system based on the physician's independent clinical judgment. The ability to provide a specific RTP for each patient based on physiological characteristics makes the Zimmer A.T.S. 3000 truly unique. The Zimmer A.T.S. 3000 Automatic Tourniquet System can be operated with or without the use of the LOP function. Zimmer tourniquet cuffs are a leader in the industry.
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.