Warranty: 90 Days Parts and Labor.
The OPMI Pico is small, compact, and convenient - excellently suited for the many different tasks performed by an ENT diagnostic doctor.
The Pico heralds the dawning of a new age in technology. A new generation of innovative products also incorporates the time-tested features of the past. We have enhanced what was already excellent in our ENT diagnostic microscopes. The result: the mobility, the optics, the illumination of Zeiss OPMI Pico.
- Precise positioning and easy handling.
- T-handgrip for reliable, exact setting of the position required for examination of the patient.
- Outstanding focusing convenience by moving the OPMI Pico; fine focusing with the focusing objective (accessory).
Faster in Focus:
- Razor-sharp images with high contrast and an outstanding impression of stereopsis.
- Superb visual comfort otherwise only provided by surgical microscopes.
- Impressive panorama viewing through widefield optics.
- High-eyepoint eyecups for excellent visual comfort.
- Relaxed vision with or without eyeglasses.
- Setting of your own personal PD.
- See everything down to the last detail: 5 magnification steps with the apochromatic magnification changer OPMI Pico: See more, recognize more.
- Excellent, powerful fiber optic illumination through the use of state-of-the-art technology in the illumination system.
- Totally homogeneous illuminated field - currently unparalleled in this price category.
- Outstanding depth perception over a large range, even in deep, narrow channels.
Performance and Design in a Class of their Own:
- Innovative compact, stream-lined design.
- Functionality harmonizes with your office environment.
- The budget-friendly solution.
- Internal routing of cables for easy cleaning.
- Enjoy an upright, comfortable posture with the ergonomic viewing tube.
- Easy-to-change objective lenses with different focal lengths - the optimum working distance for every examination.
- Brightness setting couldn't be easier - the control knob is directly above the viewing tube.
- Excellent contact between doctor and patient thanks to extremely compact Design Innovation 2000 Essen - Germany "red dot award" for highest design quality.
Easier When Said with Pictures - Integrated Video Camera:
- Integrated video camera (option) for patient education and documentation.
- High image quality delivers true-color images.
- Innovative Video Concept with "Freeze" Function: The capture of freeze images using the foot control panel allows prompt explanation of the treatment to the patient.
- Simple operation enhances the system's ease of use.
- The integrated video camera is always "at the ready".
- Integrated MediLive Primo Video Camera with Digital Interface (optional). Easily capture videos and store still images. Transfer video to your computer via the integrated digital video port. Still images can be stored directly to a USB stick. Endoscope camera available? Then opt for the OPMI pico with Endoport!
- A single click - and an existing endoscope video camera is attached to the integrated optical port of the Zeiss OPMI pico with Endoport.
- All magnifications are also available on the monitor: from overview to minutest details.
- Endoport can be retrofitted by the ZEISS service department.
A Practice-Oriented Trio:
- Take your pick - floor stand, wall mount, or ceiling mount, depending on which suspension system best meets the needs of your premises.
- Attractive design for an innovative office.
- Ideal dimensions for a long reach.
- Integration in existing examination units possible.
- Space-saving stand-by position.
- Inclination switch for automatic activation and deactivation of the illumination.
- Electrical supply for coaxial cold light illumination in the suspension system.
- In the event of lamp failure, rapid lamp change by pressing a button on the suspension system.
Make Even More Possible: The Accessories:
- Inclined 120° coupling for additional lateral and front-to-back tilt motion - particularly suit able for examining supine patients.
- Fine focusing (focusing range 13 mm) using objective lenses featuring a focusing device (focal length f = 200 mm, f = 250 mm).
- Alternative handgrips for attaching to different positions.
- Asepsis: Sterilizable caps for the controls.
- Splash protection for the objective lens.
- VisionGuard drapes for sterile work.
Zeiss OPMI Pico ENT Microscope Literature:
Zeiss Pico Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.