Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
Xltek 10250 Ear Insert Transducers (#10250) are specially designed for evoked potential applications and for use in intra-operative monitoring. Compatible with the Xltek XCalibur EMG and Xltek Protektor IOM system, these top-of-the-line transducers feature several tip designs that allow for flexibility especially with the smaller ears of infants and children. Each package contains a pair of ear insert transducers connected to a 16" shielded cable.
Warranty: 90 Days.
Note: Replacement items can be ordered separately through the manufacturer.
Recommended accessories include Impedance Probe Adaptors with Tubing.
Xltek 10250 Ear Insert Transducers Features
- Increases Wave 1 amplitude.
- Eliminates stimulus artifact.
- Increases interaural attenuation.
- Prevents ear canal collapse.
- Designed with patient comfort in mind.
- Lightweight and easy to use.