The Wy'East Medical TC-300 Treatment Chair is an all-purpose unit that easily converts into a stretcher and adapts instantly for patient examination, treatment, and transport. Designed for maximum patient comfort and absolute convenience for your clinical staff, the TC-300 offers a high-compliance option for Safe Patient Handling.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The adjustable, 2-in-1 TC-300 Transport Stretcher / Treatment Chair offers the ultimate in transport flexibility. It looks and works exactly like the TotaLift, but without the lateral transfer capability.
The TC-300 is useful in endoscopy, dialysis, select surgical procedures, outpatient procedures, wound clinic applications, and more.
Wy'East Medical TC-300 Treatment Chair Features
- Completely Adjustable: Use the foot pedal to adapt quickly from horizontal to upright positions. The Trendelenburg position activates quickly, in one easy step, causing no delays in emergency situations.
- Easy to Use: Accessible controls and broad wheelbase ensure stability and optimum maneuverability.
- Real Versatility: Patients never leave the chair as it adapts to departmental needs for exam, treatment, and transport.
- Convert to Chair: Easy conversion to chair means safe, comfortable patient transfer anywhere in your facility.
- Safety and Security: Taken together, both patient and caregiver enjoy a true sense of security.
- Tuck-away lower side rails.
- Adjustable leg and foot rest.
- Built-in O2 and IV pole holders.
- Early Mobility tool.
Wy'East Medical TC-300 Treatment Chair Specifications
- Maximum Patient Weight: 400 lb (181.5 kg).
- Maximum Width: 27" (68.5 cm).
- Width of Pad: 23" (58.5 cm).
- High Position: 36.5" (92.5 cm).
- Low Position: 21" (53.5 cm).
- Wheel Base: 24" x 23.5".
Wy'East Medical TC-300 Treatment Chair Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the TC-300 Treatment Chair:
- #51519: Comfort Mattress.
- #51524: Pressure Management Mattress.
Wy'East Medical TC-300 Treatment Chair Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.