Condition: Certified Refurbished
Warranty: 90 Days
- Non-invasively and automatically measures systolic and diastolic blood pressure, pulse rate, and oxygen saturation (SpO2 - optional) for adult and pediatric patients
- Measures temperature invasively in natural body orifices
- Big, bright, easy-to-read LCD screen
- Can be used in hospital departments as well as alternate care settings such as physicians' offices, clinics, and long-term care facilities
Ships from MFI Medical
- Phone: (800) 535-6663
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Welch Allyn 420 Series Spot Vital Signs Device non-invasively and automatically measures systolic and diastolic blood pressure, pulse rate, and oxygen saturation (SpO2 - optional) for adult and pediatric patients. Further, it measures temperature invasively in natural body orifices (i.e., mouth and rectum).
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
All blood pressure, pulse, temperature, and SpO2 values are viewed on a large, easy-to-read display.
The rechargeable lithium-ion battery and a variety of mounting accessories make the Spot Vital Signs Device convenient for many locations. It can be used in a wide variety of health care settings. This includes hospital departments as well as alternate care settings such as physicians' offices, clinics, and long-term care facilities. It is not intended for continuous monitoring of patients, nor for use during the transport of a patient. It is not intended for use in environments that are not supervised by a health care practitioner.
The following details what's included with each specific model:
- Model 4200B Spot Vital Signs - BP Only (features Pulse Rate and MAP): includes a monitor, new internal battery, NIBP Hose with Connectors, adult reusable NIBP Cuff with connectors, and an AC power Adapter with power cord.
- Model 420TB Spot Vital Signs - BP, Temperature: includes a monitor, new internal battery, reusable oral temperature probe, NIBP hose with connectors, adult reusable NIBP cuff with connectors, and an AC power adapter with power cord.
Welch Allyn 420 Series Spot Vital Signs Device Features
- Fast and accurate - completes BP, pulse rate, temperature, and SpO2 (optional) in approximately 30 seconds.
- Multiparameter and modular so you can select precisely the vital signs you need.
- IR connectivity to interface with computerized patient records (via the IR connection to a serial RS 232 cable).
- Portable - carry it, wheel it, or mount it.
- Big, bright, easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Offers you one of the most cost effective multiparameter instruments on the market.
- Fully upgradeable to meet your changing needs.
- Integrated long-life battery enhances device portability.
- SureTemp Thermometry: Gives you the versatility to obtain oral, axillary, and rectal temperatures with the speed you want and accuracy you demand.
Welch Allyn 420 Series Spot Vital Signs Device Specifications
- Weight: Approximately 4.6 lb (2.1 kg).
- Dimensions: 5.7" (L) x 4.7" (D) x 9.7" (H) (14.5 cm x 12 cm x 24.6 cm).
Noninvasive Blood Pressure (NIBP):
- Cuff Pressure Range: 0 to 300 mmHg.
- Initial Cuff Inflation: 160 mmHg (adjustable).
- Systolic Range: 60 to 250 mmHg.
- Diastolic Range: 30 to 160 mmHg.
- Mean Arterial Pressure Range: 40 to 190 mmHg.
- Blood Pressure Accuracy: Meets or exceeds SP10:1992 AAMI standards.
- Blood Pressure Determination Time: 20 to 45 seconds typical.
- Overpressure Cutoff: 315 mmHg +/- 15 mmHg.
- Pulse Rate Range: 40 to 200 bpm (using BP determination).
- Pulse Rate Accuracy: +/- 5% (using BP determination).
- Measurement Range: 86 to 109.4 °F (30 to 43 °C).
- Calibration Accuracy: +/- 0.2 °F (+/- 0.1 °C) (Monitor Mode).
Determination Time (approximately):
- Oral: 4 seconds.
- Axillary: 10 seconds.
- Rectal: 15 seconds.
- Oral/Axillary: Blue cap.
- Rectal: Red cap.
- AC Power Supply: 7.2 V DC at 1.0 A. Rechargeable sealed lead acid internal battery.
- Battery Recharge Time: 90% to 100% after 12 hours. Simultaneously operates devices and charges battery when AC power adapter is plugged in.
- Operating Time: A fully charged battery supports 150 typical blood pressure determinations at 7-minute intervals.
Welch Allyn 420 Series Spot Vital Signs Device Literature
Welch Allyn 420 Series Spot Vital Signs Service Manual
Welch Allyn 420 Series Spot Vital Signs Directions for Use
Welch Allyn 420 Series Spot Vital Sig...