Warranty: 7 Years Defects and Workmanship.
The ZoomScope offers unparalleled image clarity combined with what appears to be a 3D image for outstanding diagnostic performance. With zooming magnification optics, you see exactly what you want. Combined with Trulight, the color and brightness of the image is outstanding.
Wallach's revolutionary Trulight Lighting System incorporates 5 high intensity, long life (20,000+ hours) light emitting diodes (LEDs) designed around the objective lens. The white solid state LEDs provide light at 5000 - 6000 K for a brighter white. Precisely angled, the lights converge to the target offering a brighter, white light for true tissue color. The center light is green, and can be turned on at the touch of a switch for delineation of vascular patterns. The LEDs eliminate the need to change light bulbs!
Wallach ZoomScope Colposcope Features:
- Ergonomic overhead suspension arm for optimal, unobstructed viewing of the operative site.
- Zoom knobs conveniently located on both sides of the optical head with vertical and horizontal optics adjustment capabilities.
- Stereoscopic continuous 4.5 - 20x zoom Nikon optics for optimal viewing and image magnification.
- Continuously view at the highest magnification without over or undersizing the viewing field.
- May be converted to an operating microscope.
- Optional USB video camera captures images and integrates into EMR systems.
- Optional foot pedal power zoom and focus to free both hands.
Wallach ZoomScope Colposcope Configurations:
- 906043-SP-3: 3-Leg Base.
- 906043-SP-4: 4-Leg Base (UL Approved).
- 906043-40TU-5: 5-Leg Base model with Video and Digital USB Camera. USB Camera: 1 Year Defects and Workmanship Warranty.
Wallach ZoomScope Colposcope Media & Literature:
Wallach Product Catalog
Wallach Colposcopes Brochure
Wallach Scope Colposcope User Manual
Wallach ZoomScope Colposcope Quick Start Setup Guide
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.