The Wallach LL100 Cryosurgical Unit Package includes the LL100 gun with gauge, tip holder, N2O connector, and a choice of 3 cryosurgical tips.
Warranty: 5 Years (1 Year Unconditional + 4 Years Defects & Workmanship) / 1 Year Tips Only.
Wallach's exclusive two-trigger design lets the physician precisely control both freeze and defrost. With twice the freeze power of other systems, the LL100 (nitrous oxide) performs both functions more effectively in less time, eliminating treatment failures. Freeze and defrost only occur when triggered, and can be stopped instantly. Light weight, well-balanced, and maneuverable, the unit provides full view of the target tissue. The gas hose allows for unimpeded surgical movement. Cryotips can be changed at any time without venting. A large selection of highly conductive reusable, sterilizable cryotips and disposable plastic shields (#900221AA) are available.
The Wallach Cryosurgical Cryotips offer the ultimate in safety and convenience. Disposable shield can be removed from cryotips and discarded after each use. This allows cryotips to be sterilized. Avoid soaking tips, which may lead to problems caused by oversoaking (oversoaking may lead to tip corrosion). Shields are renewed with each procedure. They insulate tips, and assure proper attachment of tip by serving as a positive stop. Whether you use the LL100 or the LLCO2, the tips are the same. There is a wide variety of tips available for every clinical situation.
Wallach LL100 Cryosurgical Unit Package Configurations:
- 900001A-N20: GYN Practice LL100 Cryosurgical Unit Package includes all standard accessories, plus GYN tips: T-1905 (exocervical), T-2514 (exo-endocervical), and T-0500 (5.0 mm-HPV).
- 900001F-N20: Family Practice LL100 Cryosurgical Unit Package includes all standard accessories, plus Family Practice tips: T-0524 (bevel), T-0219 (cone), and T-1900 (flat).
Cryosurgical tip packages are pre-made by Wallach for easy purchase. However, you may select any combination of 3 cryosurgical tips to suit your individual needs, at no extra cost. If you want to select a custom tip package, leave "Configuration" as "Please Select" above, and please specify your 3 tips in the comments section while completing order.
Wallach LL100 Cryosurgical Unit Package Media:
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.