The Wallach LL100 Cryosurgical Unit Package includes the LL100 gun with gauge, tip holder, N2O connector, and a choice of three cryosurgical tips.
Warranty: 5 Years (1 Year - Unconditional + 4 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship) / 1 Year (Tips Only).
Wallach's exclusive two-trigger design lets the physician precisely control both freeze and defrost. With twice the freeze power of other systems, the LL100 (nitrous oxide) performs both functions more effectively in less time, eliminating treatment failures. Freeze and defrost only occur when triggered, and can be stopped instantly. Light weight, well-balanced, and maneuverable, the unit provides full view of the target tissue. The gas hose allows for unimpeded surgical movement.
Cryotips can be changed at any time without venting. A large selection of highly conductive reusable, sterilizable cryotips and disposable plastic shields (#900221AA) are available.
The Wallach Cryosurgical Cryotips offer the ultimate in safety and convenience. The disposable shield can be removed from cryotips and discarded after each use. This allows cryotips to be sterilized. Avoid soaking tips, which may lead to problems caused by oversoaking (oversoaking may lead to tip corrosion). Shields are renewed with each procedure. They insulate tips, and assure proper attachment of the tip by serving as a positive stop. Whether you use the LL100 or the LLCO2, the tips are the same. There is a wide variety of tips available for every clinical situation.
Wallach LL100 Cryosurgical Unit Package Configurations:
- #900001A-N20: GYN Practice - Includes all standard accessories, plus GYN tips: T-1905 (exocervical), T-2514 (exo-endocervical), and T-0500 (5.0 mm-HPV).
- #900001F-N20: Family Practice - Includes all standard accessories, plus Family Practice tips: T-0524 (bevel), T-0219 (cone), and T-1900 (flat).
Cryosurgical tip packages are pre-made by Wallach for easy purchase. However, you may select any combination of three cryosurgical tips to suit your individual needs, at no extra cost. If you would like to select a custom tip package, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process. We will contact you before processing a custom order.
Wallach LL100 Cryosurgical Unit Package Media:
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.