The Wallach Cryosurgical Tip is utilized by the popular LL100, LLCO2, and WA1000B Cryosurgical Systems, and offers the ultimate in safety and convenience. A disposable shield can be removed from cryotips and discarded after each use. This allows cryotips to be sterilized. Avoid soaking tips, which may lead to problems caused by oversoaking (oversoaking may lead to tip corrosion). Shields are renewed with each procedure. They insulate tips and assure proper attachment of tip by serving as a positive stop.
Warranty: 1 Year Defects & Workmanship.
Whether you use the LL100 or the LLCO2 (the tips are the same). There is a wide variety of tips available for every clinical situation.
Wallach Cryosurgical Tip Setup:
- Remove disposable shield from cryotip and discard.
- Plug cryotip before cleaning and sterilizing.
- Scrub tip to remove blood and particles.
- Rinse with water.
- Steam sterilize cryotip.
- Follow manufacturer's directions for appropriate sterilization.
- Attach new disposable plastic shield to the cryotip.
- Cryotip is now ready to use.
Wallach Cryosurgical Tip Configurations:
|900200AA||T-0219 Microderm||2 mm||19 mm|
|900201AA||T-0219 Cone||2 mm||19 mm|
|900202AA||T-0524 Bevel||5 mm||24 mm|
|900203AA||T-0519 Bevel||5 mm||19 mm|
|900204AA||T-0832 Procto||8 mm||32 mm|
|900205AA||T-0819 General Purpose||8 mm||19 mm|
|900206AA||T-0826 Cone Tip||8 mm||26 mm|
|900207AA||T-0823 Bevel||8 mm||23 mm|
|900208AA||T-1900 Flat||19 mm||None|
|900209AA||T-1905 Exocervical||19 mm||5 mm|
|900210AA||T-1920 Exo-Endocervical||19 mm||20 mm|
|900211AA||T-1910 Exo-Endocervical||19 mm||10mm|
|900212AA||T-1920 Long Exo-Endocervical||19 mm||20 mm|
|900213AA||T-2500 Flat||25 mm||None|
|900214AA||T-2507 Exocervical||25 mm||14 mm|
|900215AA||T-2514 Exo-Endocervical||25 mm||14 mm|
|900217AA||T-0832 Procto Curved||8 mm||32 mm|
|900300AA||T-0200 2.5 mm-HPV||2.5 mm||None|
|900301AA||T-0500 5 mm-HPV||5 mm||None|
|900302AA||T-0700 7 mm-HPV||9 mm||None|
|900303AA||T-0900 9 mm-HPV||9 mm||None|
|900305AA||T-1300 13.5 mm-HPV||13.5 mm||None|
|900306AA||T-1500 15 mm-HPV||15 mm||None|
Wallach Cryosurgical Tip Media & Literature:
Wallach Product Catalog
Wallach LL100 Two-Trigger Cryosurgical Unit Directions for Use
Wallach LLCO2 Cryosurgical System Directions for Use
Wallach Cryosurgery Sell Sheet
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.