The ValleyLab Force EZc Electrosurgical Generator is certified to proper operating specifications and includes operation manuals.
Warranty: 6 Months - Parts and Labor.
ValleyLab Force EZc Electrosurgical Generator Features:
- Instant Response Technology: Provides surgeons with improved performance at lower power settings, minimizing the risk of tissue damage and neuromuscular stimulation, and decreasing the need to "turn up the generator."
- A Smoother Cut Through All Tissue Types: The Force EZc Generator adjusts automatically, responding to tissue changes, maintaining power delivery, and minimizing drag.
- Added Safety and Reliability Minimizes Electrosurgical Risks: Capacitive coupling is reduced by 30 - 50% when using Instant Response technology. This reduction is achieved by limiting the RMS voltage and the high frequency harmonics. Lower voltage means less neuromuscular stimulation and more precise delivery of energy to reduce collateral damage.
- Three internal microcontrollers reduce system reaction time and increase the system's processing speed.
- Easy to use, cost effective system.
- Power Efficiency Rating (PER) of approximately 97 for accurate and consistent cut performance.
Two Cut Modes, both controlled by Instant Response technology, offers surgeons a variety of choices:
- Pure Cut: For a clean, precise cut.
- Blend: For cutting with hemostasis.
Two Primary Coag Modes:
- Low: For low voltage contact coagulation suitable in laparoscopic and delicate tissue work.
- High: For efficient non-contact coagulation in most applications.
- Standard Bipolar Mode: Controlled by Instant Response technology and utilizes low voltage to prevent sparking.
- The Force EZc is versatile and compatible with other devices, including the Force Argon II and Force GSU argon coagulation system, as well as the OptiMumm Smoke Evacuator, through a direct cable link.
- Separate monopolar and bipolar footswitch connectors on rear panel for easy set up.
- Convenient Design for Boom Applications: Additional front mounted footswitch connector is switchable, allowing monopolar or bipolar actiavtion from a monopolar footswitch.
ValleyLab Force EZc Electrosurgical Generator Specifications:
- Bipolar: 470 kHz sinusoid.
- Pure: 393 kHz sinusoid.
- Blend: 393 kHz bursts of sinusoid, recurring at 27 kHz intervals. 50% duty cycle envelope.
- Low 1: 240 ± 40 kHz sinusoid recurring at 39 kHz. 8% duty cycle.
- Low 2: 393 kHz sinusoid.
- Low 3: 393 kHz sinusoid.
- High 1: 470 ± 40 kHz damped sinusoidal bursts with a repetition frequency of 57 kHz.
- High 2: 470 ± 40 kHz damped sinusoidal bursts with a repetition frequency of 30 kHz.
Input Power Requirements:
- 110 - 120 VAC.
- Operating Range: 85 - 140 VAC.
- Max Current Cut: 8.0 A.
- Max Current Coag: 4.2 A.
- Weight: 15 lbs (6.8 kg).
- Dimensions: 5.0" (H) x 16.0" (W) x 15.6" (L) (12.7 cm x 40.6 cm x 39.5 cm).
ValleyLab Force EZc Electrosurgical Generator Literature:
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.