- Blended Cut Modes: Provide flexibility through varying degrees of hemostasis
- Simultaneous Independent Coagulation: Permits two surgeons to fulgurate from a single generator, for added convenience and efficacy
- Low Voltage Coagulation: Ensures controlled, precise desiccation with less destruction of peripheral tissue
- Ideal for laparoscopic procedures
- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 90 Days
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The ValleyLab Force 2 Electrosurgical Generator includes a 6ft Medical Grade Hospital Power Cord (MFI-POWER-CORD-USA-6FT).
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The Force 2 provides high performance capabilities in a multipurpose electrosurgical generator.
ValleyLab Force 2 Electrosurgical Generator Features
- Blended Cut Modes: Provide flexibility through varying degrees of hemostasis. Choose one of three preset modes.
- Simultaneous Independent Coagulation: Permits two surgeons to fulgurate from a single generator, for added convenience and efficacy. Accessories are activated only when keyed, reducing the potential for injury caused by inadvertent activation.
- Low Voltage Coagulation: Ensures controlled, precise desiccation with less destruction of peripheral tissue, making the ValleyLab Force 2 ideal for laparoscopic procedures.
- REM Safety: Guaranteed with ValleyLab's patented adaptive REM system, which continually monitors patient impedance levels. If a fault in the patient/return electrode contact is detected, the REM system automatically deactivates the generator - virtually eliminating the risk of burns under the return electrode. ValleyLab REM safety has been proven in more than 100 million surgical procedures worldwide.
- Weight: 22 lb (10 kg).
ValleyLab Force 2 Electrosurgical Generator Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the Force 2 Electrosurgical Generator:
- #MFI-MDT-FORCE-2-CART: ValleyLab Force 2 Cart.
- #MFI-MDT-E6009: Bipolar Footswitch.
- #MFI-MDT-E6019: Bipolar Footswitch (current version).
Bipolar Forceps Cord: (All Bovie and ConMed Forceps are compatible).
- #BOV-A827V: Bipolar Forceps Cord.
- #CNM-60-8046-001: ConMed Reusable Footswitching Bipolar Forceps Cable - 12'.
- #MFI-MDT-E6008: Monopolar Footswitch.
- #MFI-MDT-E6008B: Monopolar Footswitch (current version).
- #T229: ConMed Cable for ARM and Valleylab REM Generators.
- #60-0136-001: ConMed Reusable Dispersive Patient Plate Electrode - Adult.
- #60-0136-002: ConMed Reusable Dispersive Patient Plate Electrode - Pediatric.
- #60-5806-001: ConMed Reusable Cable for Dispersive Electrodes.
Hand Control Pencil:
- #BOV-ESPR2: Reusable Push Button.
- All Bovie Disposable options.
- All ConMed Goldline options.
- Foot Control Pencil: All Bovie and ConMed options.
- Bovie and ConMed electrode tips are cross compatible.
- Any smoke evacuator is recommend to be purchased with and used alongside the electrosurgical generator.