The Unico ZM188 Zoom Stereo IVF/ET Microscopes are configured for IVF/ET, or In Vitro Fertilization Pre-Embryo Transfer.
Using the specially designed microscope, you can place the light source to Illuminate from the Top (Incident), or from the Bottom (Transmitted). The Diascopic Base allows excellent viewing of unstained translucent specimens with Transmitted Illumination. This is accomplished by bouncing the incoming light off a mirror mounted in the base, so the light strikes the specimen at just the right angle to increase contrast and clarity of transparent & translucent specimens.
A special configuration of optics provides a Continuous Magnification Zoom Range of 10.5X _ 67.5X; everything you need for IVF / ET.
Unico ZM188 Zoom Stereo IVF/ET Microscope Features:
- Paired 15X High-Eyepoint Eyepieces.
- Dual Diopter Adjustment on Eyepieces.
- Variable Intensity Cool Light Source.
- Light Source Mounts Top or Bottom (Diascopic).
- Trinocular Models include C-Mount Camera Adapter.
- Capability to add optional C-Mount Cameras.
- Large Stage with Moveable/Removable Stage Clips.
- Ability to view large objects on the stage.
- Dual Focus Knobs with Knurled Grips.
Unico ZM188 Zoom Stereo IVF/ET Microscope Configuration:
- ZM188: Binocular Head, WF15X Eyepiece, 0.7X-4.5X Zoom Range, DPT Stand with Top Illumination Port and Diascopic Base.
- ZM188T: Camera-Ready Trinocular Head, WF15X Eyepiece, 0.7X-4.5X Zoom Range, DPT Stand with Top Illumination Port, Diascopic Base and C-Mount Adapter.
- ZM188TC: Trinocular Head, WF15X Eyepiece, 0.7X-4.5X Zoom Range, DPT Stand with Top Illumination Port and Diascopic Base; D4-8023 C-Mount Adapter and B6-8185 Digtal Camera Package with Software and USB Cord.
Unico ZM188 Zoom Stereo IVF/ET Microscope Literature:
Unico Zoom Stereo IVF/ET Microscope Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.