The Unico ZM186 Boom Stand Zoom Stereo Microscope comes complete with a Plastic Dust Cover.
Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty.
The Unico ZM186 Boom Stand Zoom Stereo Microscope adapts multifunction design and excellent manufacturing technology. The ZM180 have been built to meet customer demands for a reliable performance at a competitive price. The superb quality and affordable price make the ZM180 Series ideal instruments for a variety of industrial, medical, educational, and special OEM applications.
Binocular & Trinocular Heads features High Eyepoint Eyepieces, Dual Diopter Control for sharp, clear focus control matched to individual eye differences. Working Distance is 108mm.
Unico ZM186 Boom Stand Zoom Stereo Microscope Features:
Head: Binocular/Trinocular Body with comfortable 45 Inclination Angle for fatigue-free viewing. The bodies may be rotated 360ç for group sessions.
- ZM186: Binocular Head.
- ZM186T: Trinocular Head.
- Eyepiece: 10X Widefield Eyepieces.
- Objectives: The Working Distance of Zoom Body is 108mm, extendable to 314mm with 0.3X Auxiliary Objective. Excellent Zoom Range from 0.7X to 4.5X. The Parfocal Zoom System keeps the image in constant focus while zooming. Zoom Control Knobs are conveniently Side-Mounted for smooth, comfortable operation.
- Stand: Boom Stand with Universal Arm.
- Focus: Dual Diopter Adjustment of 5 Diopters enables precisely setting Focus according to individuals need. Total Magnification Range extends from 2.1X to 225X. Intepupillary Adjustment Range from 55mm to 75mm.
- Illumination: None.
- Electric: UL & CSA Approved Electrical Parts, Three Wire Grounded Electric Cord.
Size and Weight:
- Size: 9.7" x 7" x 16.5".
- Weight: 15.5 lbs (7.0kg).
- Shipping Size: 10.8" x 14" x 17.5".
- Shipping Weight: 17.5 lbs (7.7kg).
Unico ZM186 Boom Stand Zoom Stereo Microscope Literature:
Unico ZM180 Series Zoom Stereo Microscopes Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.