The Unico SpectroQuest SQ2802 UV-Visible Spectrophotometer comes complete with USB Port, Parallel Port, built-in Software (including T/A/Conc, Standard Curve, Kinetics, Multi-Wavelength, Scanning & DNA/Ratio), 4-Position Cell Holder, 4 Optical Glass Cuvettes, 2 Quartz Cuvettes, User Manual & Dust Cover.
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty.
The Unico SpectroQuest SQ2802 UV-Visible Spectrophotometer (CE Certified, ISO9001:2000 Registered) is an advanced Single Beam design consisting of 2 models: Stand-Alone Model SQ2802 with 1.8nm Fixed Bandpass and Model SQ2802S with Variable Slits (0.5nm, 1nm, 1.8nm and 4nm). The SQ2802 has all the features that SpectroQuest line offers in a stand-alone unit. These instruments provide excellent performance and flexibility for your applications. The large Sample Compartment (100mm) accommodates a wide range of Cell Holders and accessories including Peristaltic Sipper and Peltier System.
Unico SpectroQuest SQ2802 UV-Visible Spectrophotometer Specifications:
- Wavelength Range: 190-1100nm.
Spectral Bandwidth (Slit Width):
- SQ2802: 1.8nm.
- SQ2802S: 1nm, 1.8nm and 4nm.
- Monochromator: Single Beam Littrow Type, Grating 1200 Lines/mm.
- Wavelength Accuracy: ±0.3nm.
- Wavelength Repeatability: ±0.2nm.
- Wavelength Calibration: Automatic at Start.
- Light Source: Tungsten Halogen/Deuterium Lamp.
- Detector: Solid Silicon Photodiode.
- Photometric Readout: 1/4 VGA 320x240 Pixels Backlit LCD.
- Photometric Range: 0-200%T / -0.3 - 3.0A / 0-9999C.
- Photometric Accuracy: ±0.3%T.
- Zero Drift: Baseline Flatness: ±0.004A.
- Stability: 0.002A/h at 500nm.
- Stray Light: Scanning Speed: High, Medium, Low Maximum 1000nm/min.
- Standard Sample Holder: 4-Position Cell Holder.
- Analogue/Digital Output: Digital, RS232 Serial, Centronics Parallel.
Weight & Dimensions:
- Weight: 48 lbs (22kg).
- Dimensions: 620(L) x 400(W) x 280mm(H).
- Shipping Weight: 57 lbs (26kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 28.3" x 20.7" x 14.6" (720 L x 525 W x 370mm H).
- Power Requirements: 115V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz, Switchable.
- Operating Temperature: Room Temperature: 22 ±2 °C.
- Humidity Range: Less than 85%.
Unico SpectroQuest SQ2802 UV-Visible Spectrophotometer Configuration:
- SQ2802: SpectroQuest SQ2802 UV-Visible Spectrophotometer (110V) with 1.8nm Bandwidth.
- SQ2802E: SpectroQuest SQ2802 UV-Visible Spectrophotometer (220V) with 1.8nm Bandwidth.
- SQ2802S: SpectroQuest SQ2802 UV-Visible Spectrophotometer (110V) with Variable (0.5nm, 1nm, 1.8nm & 4nm) Bandwidth.
- SQ2802SE: SpectroQuest SQ2802 UV-Visible Spectrophotometer (220V) with Variable (0.5nm, 1nm, 1.8nm & 4nm) Bandwidth.
Unico SpectroQuest SQ2802 UV-Visible Spectrophotometer Literature:
Unico Spectrophotometer Catalog
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.