The Unico PowerSpin VX Centrifuge spins at 500 - 3400 rpm. The benefit of this increased speed is a cleaner, more complete separation of cellular components, thus yielding a superior serum or plasma specimen. The PowerSpin Series Centrifuges are extremely quiet for a better working environment. All PowerSpin models have a timer and on/off switch as well as other features that are normally only found on units costing much more.
Warranty: 1 Year.
Unico PowerSpin VX Centrifuge Features:
- Six (6) or Eight (8) place rotor for 2 to 10 ml tubes.
- Quiet running (58 decibels a 3400 rpm).
- Rotor chamber is accessible for cleaning.
- New design takes up less space and is more stable than round units.
- 0 ~ 30 minutes timer with bell signal at the end.
- On/off switch located in rear of the unit.
- Detachable power cord.
- Easy clean exterior.
- Lid opening for strobe check of speed.
- Latching lid with safety switch triggered to shut down the power when the lid is opened.
- Light indicator is lit when the power is on.
- Standard 115 V / 60 Hz input.
Size and Weight:
- Size: 10.2" x 11.8" x 7.9" (260 mm x 300 mm x 200 mm).
- Weight: 16 lbs (7.3 kg).
- Shipping Size: 13.4" x 14.8" x 10.6" (340 mm x 375 mm x 270 mm).
- Shipping Weight: 18 lbs (8.2 kg).
Unico PowerSpin VX Centrifuge Configurations:
|PowerSpin VX C816||PowerSpin VX C818|
|Angled Rotor||6 Place||8 Place|
|Nominal Capacity||6 x 10 ml or 3 x 15 ml||8 x 10 ml or 2 x 15 ml|
|Speed Range||500 ~ 3400 rpm||500 ~ 3400 rpm|
|Timer||30 Minute Timer||30 Minute Timer|
|Maximum RCF (g)||1350||1350|
|Maximum Test Tube Size||16 x 110 mm||16 x 110 mm|
Unico PowerSpin VX Centrifuge Literature:
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.