The Unico H608 Plan Polarizing Advanced Microscope comes complete with a dust cover (19.5" x 19.5" x 21"), manual, blue filter, an extra fuse, and the Advanced 3-Piece Polarizer Filter Set.
Warranty: 5-Years Limited (One Year on Electrical System excludes Bulbs and Fuses).
The H600 Series clinical laboratory, advanced and versatile Compound Microscopes are able to perform all the intricate and varied functions of microscopes costing thousands of dollars more. The H600 Series has greater potential for research, education, and medical applications with the addition of new "high-power" accessories.
The H600 is a fully expandable platform with Koehler Illumination that gives you the capability to do standard Brightfield, Full-Phase Contrast, Digital, Video, Darkfield, Polarized, and Epi-Fluorescence Microscopy, all with the same microscope.
Advanced Polarizer Filter Set: This set produces beautiful polarized imaging on your H600 Series Microscope. The set consists of 3 filters (including a Red Compensator), an add-on slot for the condenser to insert filter #3, and a Urate Crystal Control Slide. Use the Control Slide to see what Urate (Uric Acid) Crystals are supposed to look like and for setting up your microscope to view patient samples. 2 of the filters (#1 and 2) have rotational wheels for adjusting the polarizing filters for viewing birefringent crystals in lieu of a rotating stage. This accessory will make your microscope even more versatile.
Unico H608 Plan Polarizing Advanced Microscope Features:
- Head: Seidentopf Binocular and Trinocular Heads. Each head rotates 360° and has a 30° inclination. The Trinocular Head accepts CCTV or a 35 mm Camera Adapter. The light is split 80/20 by a high quality coated prism. Interpupillary Distance is 55-75 mm.
- Nosepiece: A Reverse 5 Position Nosepiece provides the user with easier slide insertion and manipulation as well as room for an extra objective for special applications. The precision ball bearings and internal stop assure operational ease and durability.
- Eyepiece: High Eyepoint WideField 10X (FN 18 mm) Eyepieces with Diopter Adjustment. A pointer or reticule can be added. High Eyepoint Oculars are available for those who wear glasses.
Objectives: All objectives are parfocal, parecentered, and color-coded. The 40X and 100X are spring loaded with a choice of: Achromatic, Semi-Plan, Plan, Semi-Plan Phase, Fluorescent, and 20X and 60X are also available.
- Plan Polarizing Objectives: 4X, 10X, 40XR, and 100XR (Oil).
- Focus: The Low Position Coaxial Coarse and Fine Focusing System is designed to lessen user fatigue. The Coarse Focus Tension Control allows to increase or decrease the focusing tension. The Safety Stop prevents damage to objectives and specimens. The fine focusing is graduated at 0.002 mm.
- Stand: Ruggedly constructed all metal stand and broad low profile base.
- Stage: Newly designed heavy duty, built-in mechanical stage uses ball bearings and a dovetail mechanism. Low coaxial controls with large (130 mm x 160x mm) platform with X-Y travel of 76 mm x 50 mm, graduated in 0.1 mm.
- Condenser: Abbe Condenser NA 1.25 with iris diaphragm and filter holder mounted in the adjustable substage to accommodate a Phase Annulus, Ring, Polarizer, or a Darkfield Stop. Turret Phase and Darkfield Condensers are available and can be installed quickly and easily.
- Illuminator: Built-in 6 V, 20 W Halogen Illuminator with field diaphragm provides Koehler Type Illumination for clear, sharp images. The Brightness Intensity Control (Rheostat) is conveniently located and provides steady even illumination at all levels. The lamp compartment features a swing-out lamp socket/door for easy, instant lamp changes.
- Electric: UL and CSA Approved electrical parts, 3 wire grounded electric cord.
Size and Weight:
- Size: 7.5" x 9.5" x 16.0".
- Weight: 16.0 lbs.
- Shipping Size: 14.0" x 10.75" x 17.5".
- Shipping Weight: 18.0 lbs.
Unico H608 Plan Polarizing Advanced Microscope Configurations:
- H608: Binocular Head.
- H608T: Trinocular Head.
Unico H608 Plan Polarizing Advanced Microscope Literature:
Unico H600 Series Advanced Microscopes Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.