The Unico G506 Infinity Plan Epi-Fluorescence Microscope comes complete with a dust cover, 2 extra fuses, a neutral density filter, and an operation manual.
Warranty: 5 Years Limited (1 Year on Electrical System excludes bulbs and fuses).
The Unico G506 Infinity Plan Epi-Fluorescence Microscope is designed as a universal platform capable of offering the most advanced options to the discriminating user. From the economic to the most advanced models, the G500 features flawless optics that will provide high resolution images, ergonomic controls, bright and dependable LED illumination, and a host of other features.
Unico G506 Infinity Plan Epi-Fluorescence Microscope Features:
- G506: Seidentopf Binocular Head (Inclined 30ç).
- G506T: Seidentopf Camera-Ready Trinocular Head (Inclined 30ç).
- Nosepiece: 5 position nosepiece.
- Eyepiece: Paired wide field 10X (FN 18 mm) high point eyepieces with dual diopter. A pointer or reticule can be added.
Objectives: All objectives are parfocal, parecentered, and color-coded.
- Plan Objectives: 10X, 20X, 40X, and 100X (oil).
- Filter Cubes: 4 Slots: UV3, B3 (blue), and G3 (green).
- Filter Holder: 4 position filter holder (3 filters supplied).
- Focus: The low position coaxial coarse and fine focusing system designed to lessen user fatigue. The coarse focus tension control allows to increase or decrease the focusing tension. The safety stop prevents damage to objectives and specimens. The fine focusing is graduated at 0.002 mm.
- Stand: Ruggedly constructed all metal stand and broad low profile base.
- Stage: Heavy duty, built-in graduated mechanical stage with low position coaxial X-Y controls. Ball bearing movement (with dovetail mechanism) allows for smooth, precise adjustments. Stage size is 180 mm x 150 mm and the range of X-Y stage movement is 80 mm x 50 mm.
- Condenser: Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with graduated iris diaphragm is focusable and centerable.
- Illumination: 3 watt LED (bottom) and 100 watt mercury bulb (top).
- UV Panel: UV blocking panel above stage.
- Power Input: 90-240 V. Fuse rating is 250 V and 1.5 A.
Size and Weight:
- Size: 18" Height x 6" Width x 12" Depth.
- Weight: 14.5 lbs.
- Shipping Size: 21" Length x 19" Width x 10" Height.
- Shipping Weight: 19 lbs.
Unico G506 Infinity Plan Epi-Fluorescence Microscope Configurations:
- G506: G506 Epi-Fluorescence Binocular Microscope with Seidentopf Head, Paired 10x Eyepiece, set of Infinity Plan Objective 10x-20x-40x-100x, EPI-Fluorescent Attachment including Blue(B3), Green(G3), UV3 Filters, Incident 100 W Mercury Illuminator, and Power Supply.
- G506T: G506T Epi-Fluorescence Trinocular Microscope with Seidentopf Head, Paired 10x Eyepiece, set of Infinity Plan Objective 10x-20x-40x-100x, EPI-Fluorescent Attachment including Blue(B3), Green(G3), UV3 Filters, Incident 100 W Mercury Illuminator, and Power Supply.
To complete the Trinocular set-up, these items must be purchased separately:
- G500-8020: C-Mount Camera Adapter with 0.35X Reducing Lens and Diopter. Compatible with all G500 series trinocular microscopes.
- B6-8185: Digital Video C-Mount Camera (5.6 MP / CCD).
Unico G506 Infinity Plan Epi-Fluorescence Microscope Literature:
Unico G500 Series Advanced Microscopes Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.