The UMF Medical 8560 Portable Emergency Spring Bed Frame (#8560) is an ideal frame for fast response and temporary stays. It features a comfort-spring frame and requires minimal, tool-free assembly and disassembly for quick setup and teardown. It ships assembled with two leg sections shipped separately.
Note: Mattress sold separately.
UMF Medical 8560 Portable Emergency Spring Bed Frame Features
- Comfort-spring, platform spring bed frame.
- Minimal, tool-free assembly and disassembly for quick, efficient setup and teardown in emergent situations.
- Lightweight and easy to carry disassembled.
- The durable, powder-coated steel frame provides maximum support.
- 17-inch frame height allows easy access for a varied population.
- 15-inches of under bed storage for medical equipment and supplies.
UMF Medical 8560 Portable Emergency Spring Bed Frame Specifications
- Weight Capacity: 350 lb (158.8 kg).
- Dimensions: 30" x 74" x 17" (11.8 cm x 29.1 cm x 6.7 cm).
- Weight: 35 lb (flat surface); 10 lb (legs).
UMF Medical 8560 Portable Emergency Spring Bed Frame Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.