- Refurbished: 6 Months Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 1 Year Parts and Labor.
- Refurbished: Usually Ships in 5-7 Business Days.
- Factory New: Usually Ships Next Business Day.
The Valueclave 1730 will satisfy all of your basic sterilization needs. It is a perfect primary unit for small offices or a second autoclave for larger practices. The fast cycle time and heated drying delivers a quick turnaround for wrapped or unwrapped instruments. The simple controls and easy closing door make this unit a breeze to operate. High speed and reliability are built into every Valueklave 1730.
This steam pressure sterilizer is often used in smaller medical or dental offices, as well as nail salons, due to its smaller capacity.
Tuttnauer Manual Valueklave Autoclave Features:
- Fast Cycle Time: 11 minutes from a hot start (come up time, sterilization exposure and exhaust).
- Construction: 316 L grade stainless steel.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- A long life electro-polished chamber and door.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Drain valve is located in the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety to protect against overheating.
- International certifications.
Tuttnauer Manual Valueklave Autoclave Specifications:
- Chamber Dimensions: 7" x 13" (170 mm x 340 mm).
- Chamber Volume: 2 gallons (7.5 L).
- Overall Dimensions: 17.9" (D) x 17.4" (W) x 12.0" (H) (455 mm x 440 mm x 305 mm).
- Standard Cassettes: 2 half.
- Tray Dimensions: 11.6" (D) x 4.7" (W) x 0.8" (H) (295 mm x 120 mm x 20 mm).
- Number of Trays: 3.
Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time:
- Cold: 16 minutes.
- Hot: 11 minutes.
- Voltage: 120 V.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Power: 1350 W.
- Current: 11 A.
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 55 lbs (25 kg).
Tuttnauer Manual Valueklave Autoclave Condition:
MFI-TTN-Valueklave-1730: Refurbished Model. Extended Warranty available*.
- *If you would like a custom extended warranty, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process. Additional cost may be applied. We will contact you before processing a custom order.
- Valueklave-1730: Factory New Model.
Tuttnauer Manual Valueklave Autoclave Literature:
Tuttnauer Autoclaves and Accessories Brochure
Tuttnauer Manual Valueklave 1730 Autoclave Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.