The Tuttnauer Manual Valueklave 1730 Autoclave is an economical, basic sterilization autoclave with a compact 7" chamber.
*Factory-new models of this autoclave are not for sale to dental offices and laboratories. For alternate autoclave recommendations, please contact one of our sales team members.
- Certified Pre-Owned: 6 Months - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
- Certified Pre-Owned: Usually Ships in 5-7 Business Days.
- Factory New: Usually Ships Next Business Day.
The Valueclave 1730 will satisfy all of your basic sterilization needs. It is a perfect primary unit for small offices or a second autoclave for larger practices. The fast cycle time and heated drying delivers a quick turnaround for wrapped or unwrapped instruments. The simple controls and easy closing door make this unit a breeze to operate. High speed and reliability are built into every Valueklave 1730.
This steam pressure sterilizer is often used in smaller medical or dental offices, as well as nail salons, due to its smaller capacity.
Tuttnauer Manual Valueklave Autoclave Features:
- Fast Cycle Time: 11 minutes from a hot start (come up time, sterilization exposure and exhaust).
- Construction: 316 L grade stainless steel.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- A long life electro-polished chamber and door.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Drain valve is located in the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety to protect against overheating.
- International certifications.
Tuttnauer Manual Valueklave Autoclave Specifications:
- Chamber Dimensions: 7" x 13" (170 mm x 340 mm).
- Chamber Volume: 2 gallons (7.5 L).
- Overall Dimensions: 17.9" (D) x 17.4" (W) x 12" (H) (455 mm x 440 mm x 305 mm).
- Standard Cassettes: 2 half.
- Tray Dimensions: 11.6" (D) x 4.7" (W) x 0.8" (H) (295 mm x 120 mm x 20 mm).
- Number of Trays: 3.
Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time:
- Cold: 16 minutes.
- Hot: 11 minutes.
- Voltage: 120 V.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Power: 1350 W.
- Current: 11 A.
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 55 lbs (25 kg).
Tuttnauer Manual Valueklave Autoclave Condition:
- Certified Pre-Owned Model. Extended Warranty available*.
- *If you would like a custom extended warranty, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process. Additional cost may be applied. We will contact you before processing a custom order.
- #Valueklave-1730: Factory New Model.
Tuttnauer Manual Valueklave Autoclave Literature:Tuttnauer Operation And Maintenance Manual Electronic Tabletop Autoclaves
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.