*Factory-new models of this autoclave are not for sale to dental offices and laboratories. For alternate autoclave recommendations, please contact one of our sales team members.
- Certified Pre-Owned: 6 Months Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 2 Years Parts and Labor.
- Certified Pre-Owned: Usually Ships in 5-7 Business Days.
- Factory New: Usually Ships Next Business Day.
The 3870EA is Tuttnauer's largest table top autoclave. It is perfect for multi-doctor practices, clinics, or surgery centers. It's large chamber accommodates longer instrument or a large number of small instruments. It has the capacity for 15 full size IMS cassettes. The steam pressure autoclave can also be used in busy group practices, emergency clinics, nursing homes, veterinary clinics, and small hospitals.
This autoclave is not hardwired, and comes with a standard 230 V Plug. It is recommended that upon purchase of this product, an electrician be the one to install a box booster to handle the voltage fluctuation. No additional plumbing is required.
Tuttnauer Large Capacity Automatic Autoclave Features:
- Closed door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches.
- A long life electro polished chamber and door.
- Hepa filter 0.2 μm air filter (replaceable).
- Rapid cycles optimize the availability of ready-to-use sterile instruments.
- Easy-to-use, brighter single touch control system increases productivity.
- 3 pre-set sterilization programs.
- Program and customize cycle parameters to suit your needs and maximize flexibility.
- Interdependent temperature and pressure monitoring.
- Cycle information recovery in the case of power failure or cycle interruption.
- Insufficient water detector with automatic shut-off.
- Integrated printer for cycle, date, time, temperature, and pressure documentation (optional).
Tuttnauer Large Capacity Automatic Autoclave Specifications:
- Chamber Dimensions: 15" x 30" (384 mm x 760 mm).
- Chamber Volume: 22 gallons (85 L).
- Overall Dimensions: 34.5" (D) x 26.0" (W) x 20.6" (H) (875 mm x 665 mm x 525 mm).
- Standard Cassettes Capacity: 15 Full.
- 26.6" (D) x 11.3" (W) x 1.0" (H) (675 mm x 286 mm x 25 mm).
- 26.6" (D) x 13.8" (W) x 1.0" (H) (675 mm x 350 mm x 25 mm).
- Number of Trays: 2.
Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time:
- Cold: 32 minutes.
- Hot: 23 minutes.
- Voltage: 230 V.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Power: 3000 W.
- Current: 13.6 A.
- Shipping Weight: 213 lbs (97 kg).
- 3 Shelf Stand Dimensions: 30" (W) x 36" (D) x 34" (H).
Tuttnauer Large Capacity Automatic Autoclave Configurations:
- MFI-TTN-3870EA: Certified Pre-Owned - Standard (No Printer). Extended Warranty available*.
- MFI-TTN-3870EAP: Certified Pre-Owned - With Internal Printer (includes one roll of Tuttnauer Chart Recording Paper). Extended Warranty available*.
- 3870EA: Factory New - Standard (No Printer).
- 3870EAP: Factory New - With Internal Printer (includes one roll of Tuttnauer Chart Recording Paper).
*If you would like a custom extended warranty, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process. Additional cost may be applied. We will contact you before processing a custom order.
Tuttnauer Large Capacity Automatic Autoclave Literature:
Tuttnauer Autoclaves and Accessories Brochure
Tuttnauer Large Capacity Sterilizer Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.