The Tuttnauer LABSCI 15L+ Electronic Benchtop Autoclave includes trays with the unit, and is intended for sterilizing plastic, liquids, tools, glassware, and small garments.
Warranty: 2 Years.
The Tuttnauer LABSCI 15L+ Electronic Benchtop Autoclave comes pre-loaded with four cycles, for glass, plastic, liquid A, and liquid B-waste. It has up to 16 slots for custom cycles in the unit itself, but can save an additional 200 custom cycles when connected to a PC. In addition, this autoclave doesn't require any plumbing connections. All that's needed is to fill water in the reservoir and plug it in to start operation.
This autoclave includes trays and a stand. The chamber has a volume of 85 liters, and the entire unit measures 28.3" x 21.3" x 37" for compact placement.
Tuttnauer LABSCI 15L+ Electronic Benchtop Autoclave Features
- No plumbing connections required - fill the water reservoir for operation.
- Can save up to 16 custom cycles in unit, and up to 200 custom cycles on a PC.
- Contains two temperature probes for liquid sterilization.
- Includes trays and stand.
Tuttnauer LABSCI 15L+ Electronic Benchtop Autoclave Specifications
- Chamber Volume: 85 L.
- Max Available Height: 12.1".
- Chamber Dimensions: 15" x 27.2".
- External Dimensions: 28.3" x 21.3" x 37".
- Power: 230 V, 3 phase (60 Hz), L15-30.
- Utilities: No plumbing required.
- Autoclave Stand: Free with Autoclave.