*Factory-new models of this autoclave are not for sale to dental offices and laboratories. For alternate autoclave recommendations, please contact one of our sales team members.
- Certified Pre-Owned: 6 Months - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 2 Years - Parts and Labor.
- Certified Pre-Owned: Usually Ships in 5-7 Business Days.
- Factory New: Usually Ships Next Business Day.
The model EZ10k requires a voltage between 220 and 235 V for proper operating. When applicable, a buck/boost transformer (0.5 KVA) may be required.
Monitoring and controlling the EZ10k is easy with the unit's program selection, detailed digital display, programming keys, and system indicators. The unit has 4 different sterilization programs: Unwrapped Instruments and Materials, Wrapped Instruments and Porous Loads, Glassware, and Drying (continues to heat assisted drying process).
This steam pressure autoclave can also be used in a range of other settings, including the active surgery center, medical practice, dental office, schools, veterinary facility, industrial lab, doctor's clinic, or tattoo establishment.
Tuttnauer Fully Automatic Kwiklave Autoclave Features:
- Chamber door remains closed during the entire cycle to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches.
- Hepa filtered (0.2 µm - replaceable) air is circulated in the chamber during drying cycle.
- All program parameters can be customized and stored.
- New brighter and easier to read control panel.
Tuttnauer Fully Automatic Kwiklave Autoclave Specifications:
- Chamber Dimensions: 10" x 19" (254 mm x 475 mm).
- Chamber Volume: 6 gallons (23 L).
- Overall Dimensions: 21.5" (D) x 20.0" (W) x 14.4" (H) (545 mm x 510 mm x 365 mm).
- Standard Cassettes Capacity: 3 full and 3 half.
- Tray Dimensions: 16.3" (D) x 6.7" (W) x 0.8" (H) (415 mm x 170 mm x 20 mm).
- Number of Trays: 4.
Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time:
- Cold: 21 minutes.
- Hot: 11 minutes.
- Voltage: 230 V.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Power: 2200 W.
- Current: 10 A.
- Shipping Weight: 95 lbs (43 kg).
- Meets Standards: PED 97/23, MDD 93/42, ASME, UL/EN 6010-1, FDA, ISO 13485:2003, ISO 9001:2000.
Tuttnauer Fully Automatic Kwiklave Autoclave Configurations:
- MFI-TTN-EZ10k: Certified Pre-Owned - Standard (No Printer).
- MFI-TTN-EZ10kP: Certified Pre-Owned - With Internal Printer (includes one roll of Tuttnauer Chart Recording Paper).
- EZ10k: Factory New - Standard (No Printer).
- EZ10kP: Factory New - With Internal Printer (includes one roll of Tuttnauer Chart Recording Paper).
Tuttnauer Fully Automatic Kwiklave Autoclave Literature:
Tuttnauer Autoclaves and Accessories Brochure
Tuttnauer Closed Door System Fully Automatic Autoclaves Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.