- Chamber Size: 10" (diameter) x 19" (depth) (25.4 cm x 48.3 cm)
- Standard Cassettes Capacity: 3 full / 3 half
- Comes pre-set with four cycles: unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs, liquid, and additional drying
- Insufficient water detector with automatic shutoff
- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 90 Days
Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Tuttnauer 2540E Autoclave includes a rack, four trays, power cord, reservoir cap, and operator's manual.
All certified autoclaves include a power cable and new PM (preventative maintenance) kit installed which includes a new gasket and filters. We also perform a complete calibration to manufacturer specifications, spore test, and complete flush of the system.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The 2540E is a highly proficient steam sterilizer that has a chamber measuring 10" x 19" and a volume measuring 23 liters. This unit comes pre-set with four cycles: unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs, liquid, and additional drying. The control system is simple and easy to use, in addition to temperature and pressure monitoring. This autoclave is also equipped with various safety features, including an automatic shut-off after the sterilization and drying cycles, and a double-lock mechanism on the door to prevent opening while the chamber is under pressure.
The autoclave is constructed from stainless steel with a polished finish. The interface is user-friendly and clearly labeled, allowing users to quickly load the sterilizer and select their setting. This unit is ideal for sterilizing media, instruments, glassware, soil, liquids, and waste products. It's reliable and productive, designed for use in laboratories, hospitals, dental offices, and veterinary clinics.
Note: If you would like a custom extended warranty, please contact MFI Medical. Additional cost may be applied. We will contact you before processing a custom order.
Tuttnauer 2540E Autoclave Features
- Four pre-set sterilization programs included that suit your needs and flexibility.
- Temperature and pressure monitoring for safety.
- Seamlessly integrated into your work environment with compact design and heat insulation.
- Automatic safety shutoff prevents overheating.
- Insufficient water detector with automatic shutoff.
Tuttnauer 2540E Autoclave Specifications
- Chamber Size: 10" (diameter) x 19" (depth) (25.4 cm x 48.3 cm).
- Standard Cassettes Capacity: 3 full / 3 half.
- Volume: 6 gallons (23 L).
- Controls: Automatic.
- Type: Steam Autoclave - Class S.
- Trays: 4.
- Tray Size: 16.3" (L) x 6.7" (W) x 0.8" (H) (41 cm x 17 cm x 2 cm).
- Overall Dimensions: 21.5" (L) x 20" (W) x 14.4" (H) (55 cm x 51 cm x 36.6 cm).
- Weight: 77 lb (35 kg).
- Voltage: 120 / 230 V.
- Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz.
- Current: 11.7 / 6 A.
- Power: 1400 W.
- Door Swing: Right Side Hinge.
- Printer: Available.