The Tuttnauer 2340EA Autoclave is a fully refurbished, certified unit that includes the following accessories: rack, 3 trays, power cord, reservoir cap, and operator's manual.
All certified autoclaves have a new preventative maintenance kit installed, which includes new gasket and filters. We also perform a complete calibration to manufacturer specifications, spore test, and complete flush of the system.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The Tuttnauer 2340EA Autoclave is a large capacity sterilizer that is ideal for dental, medical, and veterinary clinics, laboratories, tattoo shops and other areas with a large volume of reusable equipment. This unit is also equipped with 4 pre-set programs for unwrapped instruments, wrapped, liquid, and dry cycles, including a high efficiency air pump that forces hot air circulation for a much faster drying cycle.
This unit is equipped with great safety features that ensure user-friendly efficiency. These features include automatic safety shutoff, control lock-out to ensure door is locked, temperature and pressure monitoring, cycle interruption recovery, and low water level detectors. This unit can efficiently sterilize liquids, soil, waste products, instruments, and glassware.
Tuttnauer 2340EA Autoclave Features
- Four pre-set sterilization programs, customizable programs, and high precision controls for accurate results.
- Safety features include: automatic safety shutoff, temperature and pressure monitoring, cycle interruption recovery, and insufficient water detector.
- Stainless steel chamber and door, electro-polish finish with compact design and heat insulation.
- Control lock-out switch prevents cycles starting when door is not properly locked.
Tuttnauer 2340EA Autoclave Specifications
- Chamber Size: 9" (diameter) x 18" (depth) (23 cm x 46 cm).
- Standard Cassettes Capacity: 2 full / 2 half.
- Volume: 5 gallons (19 L).
- Controls: Automatic.
- Type: Steam Autoclave - Class S.
- Trays: 3.
- Tray Size: 16.3" (L) x 6.7" (W) x 0.8" (H) (41 cm x 17 cm x 2 cm).
- Overal Dimensions: 21.5" (L) x 20" (W) x 14.4" (H) (55 cm x 51 cm x 36.6 cm).
- Weight: 79.4 lbs (36 kg).
- Voltage: 120 / 230 V.
- Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz.
- Current: 10.7 / 6 A.
- Power: 1400 W.
- Door Swing: Right Side Hinge.
Tuttnauer 2340EA Autoclave Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.