Warranty: 90 Days Parts and Labor.
The 40 Channel Multimedia EEG System facilitates the capture and review of electroneurophysiological data. The EEG system records and processes EEG and polygraphy signals using a standard PC running Windows. The Nervus/One software coordinates all the hardware functions, translates the data into a comprehensible form, performs some automatic analysis, and provides an interface enabling you to operate the system.
Teca Nervus/Nicolet One 40 Channel EEG Features:
- Use of the Windows operating system to record and process digital EEG data.
- Seamless integration with standard software such as Microsoft Office.
- Acquisition of up to 128 EEG channels and other biological signals and storage to a file.
- Simultaneous acquisition and display of data, including digital video.
- Insertion of user-defined and automatically inserted event markers during recording, and the ability to browse the recording by events.
- Custom montages (with complete control of paper speed, sensitivity, signal derivation, and filter settings).
- Review of previous parts of the recording while still recording.
- Page-by-page browsing through a recording or continuous playback (forward or backward).
- Trend overview and the ability to browse the recording by selecting a point on the overview.
- Recording Protocol: A group of format and view settings, with instant return to saved configurations.
- Photic stimulation control from the recorder. The user can create their own photic sequences and execute them from the recorder.
- Duration events specifying the frequency are inserted while flashing.
- Hyperventilation and reaction time tools.
- Continuous impedance testing while recording with automatic event insertion when a poor electrode connection is detected.
- Low cut, high cut, and notch filtering.
- Calculation of Fourier transformation.
Teca Nervus/Nicolet One 40 Channel EEG Literature:
Teca Nervus EEG System Administrator Guide
Teca Nervus EEG Service Guide
Teca Nervus EEG User Manual
Teca Nervus EEG Quick Guide
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.