Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Sunnex Leo Minor Surgical Light - Dual Ceiling Mount (#LMI-700) meets the latest advancements in LED lighting technology. This lightweight, surgical light produces a uniform and homogeneous light pattern with excellent shadow dilution and control.
Warranty: 3 Years - Performance and Parts / Lifetime Customer Support.
Combined with daylight-like color rendering and color temperature, this light's performance meets or exceeds IEC requirements. If you need economical light output, this product is 4 times as efficient as some second generation LED lights and features a lifetime of more than 50,000 hours. The handle is removable and sterilizable.
With its innovative design, this compact and lightweight light provides ease-of-use, minimizes maintenance requirements, and dramatically reduces both operating and life cycle costs. The dual controls include sterile-area dimming controls on the handle, and non-sterile controls on the touchpad. Easy-to-view indicators, on both the handle and the lamphead, display light output in 5 increments.
This is the ideal LED lighting solution for surgery applications in the ambulatory surgery center and is an excellent procedure light in ICU, ED, trauma, cath, and examination rooms.
Sunnex Leo Minor Surgical Light - Dual Ceiling Mount Features
- Care and cleaning is quick and easy with removable, sterilizable handle, sealed lighthead, and no visible holes.
- Heat-minimizing design for user safety and comfort.
- Simple and fast installation. Assemble or remove the lamp head from the arm system in under 15 seconds.
- Five-level dimming capability operated by handle and head of light.
- Manufactured in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
Sunnex Leo Minor Surgical Light - Dual Ceiling Mount Specifications
- Color Rendering (CRI): 95.
- Color Temperature: 4500 K.
- Watts: 35.
- Illuminance at a Distance of 1 m: 80,000 lux.
- Light Field Diameter: 7.3" (18.5 cm).
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours.
- Depth of Illumination: L1+L2 (Ec, 58%) 37.8" (96 cm).
- Power Supply (AC): 110 V / 60 Hz (standard) US plug style or 230 - 240 V / 50 Hz (international - optional).
- *If you would like the international power supply model, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process.
- CE Marked: Yes.
- IEC 60601-1, 60601-1-2.
- IEC 60601 2-41.
- CAN/CSA C22.2, 60601-1 M90.
- Shipping Weight: 60 lb (27.2 kg).
- (1x) 61" x 27" x 9".
- (2x) 22" x 22" x 13".